How would you play it?

Playing zombies I find myself learning a lot while spectating others. Strategies are often preferential, no wrong or right ways but what you are comfortable of executing with the skill sets you have.

In the map five playing with three random with absolutely no communications, two run in the war room downing and reviving themselves often and effective. One guy seem to do fine in the basement rarely down or leaving to revive. Round 35 you end up in the PAP room with 0 mustang and sally, 20 mp5k left and 0 ray gun as third weapon. You have 3000 points to use and thief was prior to last round. The randoms all kill on site with minimal train so new spawns are on the way. Box is up stairs in QR room.

Gentlemen, start your engines.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

mp5k is not going to do much at this stage. I would do one of two things.

Skill required: Advanced

1. Go upstairs in main room by speed cola and train there and use traps by farming points using mpl and using traps if you get too many. slow but safe, but it will definitely get you through the round. You may get lucky with fire sale or if box happens to be there.

Skill required: Intermediate

2. Run around war room and have those 2 guys camp in pap and kill your train as you approach the Jug with nice tight train. you can always farm points using stakeout.

Just so you know each round after 30 on this map takes almost 45 minutes to an hour if you try and kill independently in 4 different spots but since three of you are in war room it would be a little quicker assuming the two players previously running in war room has enough ammo to kill about 500+ zombies. I don't know if I am even close to the count, it was just a educated guess.

I am guessing you have a mic and expect them to follow your instructions when you ask them to stay in pap room.

I been in this situation with 2 and 3 player and suicided both times because rounds took forever past 30 and regular guns are as slow as traps because of uncertain teleportation to trap room from war room.

Suggestion: Isn't that something for "Here's the situation?" ?

Tom, it is almost the same as 'Here's the situation' except that this one is not under the gun, he is just asking how would you survive ideally.

I'm going to release a new challenge tonight! Sorry, things have been not so good lately, but I'm making a comeback.