Here's the Situation (New Situation)

Eye my answer is 'correct'. I've actually done exactly how I described in solo on more than one occasion. I know that the mechanics work like this, and where I can shoot the ray gun from. The box to the windows is more than far enough away.

You are looking for an answer that's only in your head. The circumstances as described are almost impossible to have occurred, and it's left up to our imagination to fill in the blanks.

I think I know the answer you want, especially with your reference to up top. You want someone to use the geysher or go up the tunnel and do a reversal. But IMO its not the best way.

The thing with these things is they are subjective. Unless your description has more information we have to take certain assumptions. Originally we were in the power room, then it was the AK? We know 4 zombies have spawned, but don't know where from? How? All we knew was that it all happened in the AK room. Mechanics don't matter so much, I described how to kite the AK room with no Juggs.

Sorry how that came off man, been a bit pissy lately. Yeah, you were spot on basically, but the end you made more complex than it had to be. If it's as quick as you say it will be, which I know it will, then you've got something that is substantially easier than trying to play it like LMS.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're both in the AK, asshole has gone down and you have an almost full spawn.

I'd run a circle in the AK to finish gathering them. Then, seeing how I have to keep them 20 feet away, I run them though the cart room, into the power room.

I'd then run to the other end of the power room for long distance, and shoot them from there. That's that part.

To to kill everyone once revived... the problem is, if Jugg is in the MPL and he's just been revived in the AK, there will be no need to go through the punji-sticks.

I'd say your best bet is to find out where he's going, have both you and your friend gather a sizeable train each, then both enter his room from different sides of the map and sandwich him between yourselfs, getting yourself trapped in the process.