What will happen next?

MNM1995

I had an idea that the ending of the EE on Moon was the end of everything. The next zombies would feature a brand new cast and what they're doing happens simutaneously with what the original four are doing. Along the way the help Maxis set up his revenge on Richtofen and that's their stroyline but unknown to them it will end in their death due to the rockets sent from the moon. As much as I love the classic characters i'd like to see something new, hear some new voices and personalities. Wheter they do that are stick with the original gang, i'll be happy either way because zombies still rules.

Sounds good, but I think the characters are too well established and loved to be replaced now, but that would be a good idea :)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had an idea that the ending of the EE on Moon was the end of everything. The next zombies would feature a brand new cast and what they're doing happens simutaneously with what the original four are doing. Along the way the help Maxis set up his revenge on Richtofen and that's their stroyline but unknown to them it will end in their death due to the rockets sent from the moon. As much as I love the classic characters i'd like to see something new, hear some new voices and personalities. Wheter they do that are stick with the original gang, i'll be happy either way because zombies still rules.

Sounds good, but I think the characters are too well established and loved to be replaced now, but that would be a good idea :)

That's what I figured. I just don't see where they can take the storyline from Moon. I mean Earth is still there but it's all messed up and Maxis said the rockets wiped out most of the zombies.

I know, but they'll figure some kickass way out, they are pretty good at storytelling :P

That's what I figured. I just don't see where they can take the storyline from Moon. I mean Earth is still there but it's all messed up and Maxis said the rockets wiped out most of the zombies.

I'm really terrified for BO2, it may be the last zombies game out there. There's not too much storyline flexibility now that one character has become turncoat and earth in ruins. They really talked themselves into a corner with this one. But knowing Activision zombies will make money so it'll probbably be continued.

Don't worry so much people. Have faith in them. I'm sure even if this story came to an EPIC conclusion, there is still plenty of possibilities for future zombies. Yes, yes I know, no one wants to give up their favorite character for someone new. However, there are many, many, posts on here with really good plots for after the crew is gone.

For instance, (i don't know who it was) someone mentioned the kin of our heroes being a possibility. I like this because everyone knows how much different kids try to be from their parents. The whole stereo-type thing could go out the window. We already know their parents so there would be a lot of flexability with how they act.

Perhaps the kids would be the complete opposite of the parents. IDK

Yo! Mnm, two words: fix earth! That's where theyll Probobly go! And I have said this a ton but they could totally use the HARRP! it's a machine thaught of by testla I think, that can fix the atmosphere!

Interesting theory, and knowing zombies, probable.

Don't worry so much people. Have faith in them. I'm sure even if this story came to an EPIC conclusion, there is still plenty of possibilities for future zombies. Yes, yes I know, no one wants to give up their favorite character for someone new. However, there are many, many, posts on here with really good plots for after the crew is gone.

For instance, (i don't know who it was) someone mentioned the kin of our heroes being a possibility. I like this because everyone knows how much different kids try to be from their parents. The whole stereo-type thing could go out the window. We already know their parents so there would be a lot of flexability with how they act.

That's pretty good, especially considering both Dempsey and Nikolai have confirmed they have kids- Only problem is Takeo says (In Shangri-La I believe) That he murdered his family for their insolence so that would be hard to explain.

deathb4di2h0nor wrote:

The hunger games.... Kony... What is it with this year and children killing people?!? Seriously!