Alien barrels

jmh2013

• Administrators

Hmm, great question. Regardless of everything, the things in the barrels are not the things that are in the map, they look way to different, can we agree on that? And I agree they are zombies, sort of. I believe they are infected with NOVA6 rather than 115.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, great question. Regardless of everything, the things in the barrels are not the things that are in the map, they look way to different, can we agree on that? And I agree they are zombies, sort of. I believe they are infected with NOVA6 rather than 115.

You mean, less rotted? I think that the barrels might actually preserve them and prevent them from becoming full blown zombies. I think they're still zombies, just not zombies yet.

Don't forget, the original zombies looked basically human with glowing eyes. Just because it's not the same model doesn't mean it isn't a regular zombie w/ 115.

• 3 months later...

If the crawler gas was Nova 6, we'd have died as soon as we got exposed to it.

Our heroes are immune to turning into zombies so why not be immune to dying from nova 6? It merely blinds them. The nova 6 crawlers are definitely comprised of some sort of nova 6.

Now for the barrel zombies, I think we will find out soon enough. It is too early and the new game could explain it. There are just too many possibilities.

• Administrators

I think that over 20 years of the crawlers' existence in Kino, the NOVA 6 strain inside them has weakened thus doing minimal damage to our body. All chemicals and the effects of them weaken with age, and 20+ years would make the NOVA 6 gas inside the crawlers relatively harmless.