TREYARCH More Zombie Maps!!!

LILNIG

MORE ZOMBIE MAPS TO START WITH (NOT JUST 2!!!!)

MORE DLC CONTENT FOR ZOMBIES (NOT JUST 4!!!!)

ALSO MORE MAPS FOR DEAD OPS (PERSONALLY I PLAYED IT ONCE AND WASNT MY THING BUT IF I WAS INTO IT LIKE SOME ARE I WOULD WANT MORE THEN ONE MAP)

MORE MAPS PERIOD.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello , Please refrain from typing in all caps.

I like your idea of new maps to start with and in DLC's. May be they can start an Elite membership and include all future DLC's for those who bought the membership. I would pay about $100. $150 if they remove the multiplayer junk, just joking. But seriously they need to separate multiplayer from zombies when releasing DLC map packs. I doubt they will do it.

Sorry about the caps i just like to get the point across but yeah your right and i just recalled on der riese how they had the plans and pictures of kino, cotd, ascension, paris all planned out and that was 2 years before black ops was released but we still only got 6 maps but 3 of them were already concieved and worked on so by two years they should of had more then just 6 maps.....

No. No. No. No. PLEASE don't mention Elite. I hate Elite. It's so pointless. You can buy the DLC later and not have to pay for a membership. I hope Elite is just and Infinity Ward thing, or better yet- just a MW3 thing- so Black Ops 2 won't have to suffer the terror of Elite.

I also think it is pointless especially the way infinity ward puts out content, which they start releasing 2 months 2 late that goes for treyarch as well and like one map a month plz enough of this sh!t we subscribe for maps give us maps! Stop waiting until the game is completely boring to play then release them, BE QUICK & CONSISTENT. For 50 dollars a year you should be getting a whole other games worth of maps. So if you buy cod for 60 dollars and usually get what 20 to 25 multiplayer maps that come with the game and pay for the service which is another 50 dollars they should supply a whole other 20 to 25 multiplayer dlc maps not barely 12...... and if treyarch is doing elite which they will they better have ATLEAST 15 brand NEW zombie maps and thats the least amount.

Sorry about the caps i just like to get the point across but yeah your right and i just recalled on der riese how they had the plans and pictures of kino, cotd, ascension, paris all planned out and that was 2 years before black ops was released but we still only got 6 maps but 3 of them were already concieved and worked on so by two years they should of had more then just 6 maps.....

You got to remember (and almost every person that complains about CoD) Making a game is a VERY difficult, and also got to remember how different the zombie maps are from the actual game, making different new files, trying to come up with ideas (in the Q&A they explained how they had to put down some ideas because they wouldn't work :( )

Anyway, you get what I'm getting at, (hope doesn't sound harsh :oops: ) but I hope you enjoy your stay in CoDz :)

Regards Yellow-card8

Currently on black ops, about a third of all players online at any given time (on PSN) are playing zombies. This is after the release of a new game , which included multiplayer but not zombies (which implies that the bulk of the multiplayer plyers would move on). So if even after a new game release we players only represnt less than 33% of all CoD players, 3arc are going to cater more to the majority, so the multiplayer comunity is going to get what they want first. My point is, if we really want something new to happen, we need to have more influence.

Currently on black ops, about a third of all players online at any given time (on PSN) are playing zombies. This is after the release of a new game , which included multiplayer but not zombies (which implies that the bulk of the multiplayer plyers would move on). So if even after a new game release we players only represnt less than 33% of all CoD players, 3arc are going to cater more to the majority, so the multiplayer comunity is going to get what they want first. My point is, if we really want something new to happen, we need to have more influence.

This.

You got to remember (and almost every person that complains about CoD) Making a game is a VERY difficult, and also got to remember how different the zombie maps are from the actual game, making different new files, trying to come up with ideas (in the Q&A they explained how they had to put down some ideas because they wouldn't work :( )

Anyway, you get what I'm getting at, (hope doesn't sound harsh :oops: ) but I hope you enjoy your stay in CoDz :)

Regards Yellow-card8

Not harsh at all but I was watching a video of the developers saying they came up with ideas and put them together close to deadline of release of a dlc like a months time, so they came up with ideas in like a month and made the map.... so if they had 2 years and they already had 3 basically done 2 years before release and then when it is finally released there making a dlc map in a months time they better realize you got 2 years give us some results of 2 years effort on zombies not a months time and things just thrown together. Im just hoping they realize zombies means alot to people and they should give us more then just 6 NEW maps. 15 NEW maps

Regards Yellow-card8

Not harsh at all but I was watching a video of the developers saying they came up with ideas and put them together close to deadline of release of a dlc like a months time, so they came up with ideas in like a month and made the map.... so if they had 2 years and they already had 3 basically done 2 years before release and then when it is finally released there making a dlc map in a months time they better realize you got 2 years give us some results of 2 years effort on zombies not a months time and things just thrown together. Im just hoping they realize zombies means alot to people and they should give us more then just 6 NEW maps. 15 NEW maps

I really doubt they will make 15 maps, for many reasons, they would pretty much be dragging out 1)zombie ideas 2)the story

And like I said, programming, designing, voice acting, making the wonder weapons, that is very difficult, alot of people think that making a game is just make a few models, make a map and TADA, you got a game.

I don't know what else to say, if they work to hard on zombies, on maps, then what about glitched on different maps, they won't be able to fix them if they are working on 15 !! maps, and then other stuff in Multi. it will also be ALOT more work for them, so yeah, I hope they don't put too many maps, but enough for out enjoyment :)

Regards Yellow-card8

!st idead should be the zombie labs... or maybe a lab perhaps ritchofens??? OH AND MY FAVORITE IDEA SHOULD THEYRE BE A MAP ON A DIFFERENT PLANET??? AND THE BOSS ROUND ARE ALIENS OR DEAD ALIENS??? IF YOU LIKED ONE OF THEESE IDEAS SHARE THEM!

Don't type full sentences in Caps, makes you look kind of a person who can't control himself :) also, Richtofen never had a lab, or anything of importance (that I know of)

Regards Yellow-card8