~Inception~ (Discussion thread)

Undead

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if a certain batch of people showed up at a certain abandoned building and joined some certain unnamed marines in battling some certain dead nazis.

(Nacht)

I still want to go to Shang at some point. Ji Eun could meet Shrieky.

YES. But it can't be with the marines... we'd be screwing with the story.

And Shang works eventually.

What if a certain batch of people showed up at a certain abandoned building and joined some certain unnamed marines in battling some certain dead nazis.

(Nacht)

I still want to go to Shang at some point. Ji Eun could meet Shrieky.

YES. But it can't be with the marines... we'd be screwing with the story.

And Shang works eventually.

MY COMRADES!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHRIEKY AND EPPY AND groany

Before we fight any horde of zombies, there has to be some more scenes hitting towards the undead first. I already kinda pointed out the labs at Der Riese when using ZOTD's character, and MLH glimpse of a zombie, so we will keep working that in slowly. I imagine it being that WE trigger a swarm by using our powers, which the emitting 115 ultimately awakens the dead or something along those lines. Either that, or we come across more parts of the meteor, then build zombies into the discovery. Either way works. :)

I'm guessing don't include Mule Kick being there? We've mentioned the 4 marines, and it wasn't originally there. Also it's so out of place, there is no power there so it shouldn't turn on, and why would 935 (or anyone at Griffin Station since it seems it was made there) put it in this random house?

Also what about wall guns, the mystery box (w/ WaW guns) and power-ups (w/o Carpenter). We including those?

I'm guessing don't include Mule Kick being there? We've mentioned the 4 marines, and it wasn't originally there. Also it's so out of place, there is no power there so it shouldn't turn on, and why would 935 (or anyone at Griffin Station since it seems it was made there) put it in this random house?

Also what about wall guns, the mystery box (w/ WaW guns) and power-ups (w/o Carpenter). We including those?

Not sure about those, but I'll wake up from unconsciousness now :)