~Inception~ (Discussion thread)

Undead

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well folks, I was thinking before we get too far into the separation phase, we should split the RP thread up in a "Season 2" and name the thread "Separation". Given that the the definition of "Inception" is "Beginning" or "Origin" ;)

Any opposed? Would that be confusing?

Undead, it's fine that Tia and Kasady are together. But I just need some events to happen. They were planned for just Tia alone, but I can make it work with Kasady there as well. :)

Also, I'm not really sure what to post in regards to Walter. I do imagine a conversation taking place, but I'll let you post again before I post.

Lol Tankeo, the place you described actually sounds like Rebirth Island from Hudson's point of view, during the part where Nova 6 is around and everyone needs a gas mask.

As for Season 2, I'm divided on it. I'd like to keep the story together in one spot, but the thread will be to cluttered if it is. Regardless, I'll support whatever decision is made. If it is though, can we have it as Inception: Seperation? I just like the name Inception haha.

Ya, I suggested the idea to Tankeo earlier that Pariah and Cerebus split up to hunt down seperate groups, i.e. one to go for Alex and another to Ji/Henry's group, while maybe sending zombies to for Andrew so he doesn't bring them together (I'm thinking another idea for Andrew, as far as I know he's not been mentioned in the RP after the teleport, I think it good if he's not revealed untill next season for added suspense, as we will have to wait for info on the other's while he's developed ;))

And then wherever Pariah goes would allow me to enter and start the conflict with Pariah we've been hoping for, I've got a card up my sleeve I think will end this season on a nice cliffhanger. 8-)

Cerberus.

Cerberus attacked the group and now he's going after Dempsey. Pariah is back in Shangri-La, locked away in the temple. But, Voice is controlling Cerberus. Much like he did Dempsey with the whole Tower of Rotten Flesh thing.

However, with Victor's involvement, he might have an excuse to go back for Pariah and go after two groups again.

His name changes depending on the body, it's confusing for me too.

So the bird of burnt up corpses is coming to Seoul?

Tourism is back ! ;)

:lol: lol, no though, it's a means for him to get to his 'Pariah's' body, while leaving Cerebus for Alex. He'll fly there then get into the body, then travel back as Pariah to Seoul :)

Ohhhhh I get it.

His body is in Shangri-la right?

If that is in the "center" of the earth, will he burst up from the ground? :lol:

Undead, are we staying in this discussion thread?

Yes, we will still use this discussion thread. No need to split up this thread really. This is just a major sudden turn point in the story that lets us all develop a little bit more about each of us and the story and start meeting new villains, new settings, etc. (As an example obviously, but this gives us more to work off of not all being together at the moment).

Undead, it's fine that Tia and Kasady are together. But I just need some events to happen. They were planned for just Tia alone, but I can make it work with Kasady there as well. :)

Also, I'm not really sure what to post in regards to Walter. I do imagine a conversation taking place, but I'll let you post again before I post.

Yeah once again, I do apologize for that, I just got excited seeing you brought back our old friend and I'm usually the one getting mad at people jumping the gun lol. :D

But, the ball is totally in your court. I don't really have a plan for Kasady. ;)

As for Season 2, I'm divided on it. I'd like to keep the story together in one spot, but the thread will be to cluttered if it is. Regardless, I'll support whatever decision is made. If it is though, can we have it as Inception: Seperation? I just like the name Inception haha.

Yes, and don't worry, I don't plan to completely change the title, just add more to it if you will. I'll get started on that now. ;)