~Inception~ (Discussion thread)

Undead

Hahaha don't worry, he's a just a filler really. He'll only be there for a couple of posts. I just needed him to progress Tia's story further. You'll find out next post why I needed him. :twisted:

In other news, where the heck is Afro? I've seen him online, but he hasn't been posting here. And I know Hellhound and Lemonade won't post till he does.

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wondering if I should give a post a shot or let AfroMan do his thing.

I think a rule should be that unless someone is going to post something really important we must keep the thread moving :3 Some times some of us have had to double post because everyone was busy :D But that was extremes. I think with what I just said we should at least have alternate posts [brains]

Wondering if I should give a post a shot or let AfroMan do his thing.

I think a rule should be that unless someone is going to post something really important we must keep the thread moving :3 Some times some of us have had to double post because everyone was busy :D But that was extremes. I think with what I just said we should at least have alternate posts [brains]

I am willing to double post or whatever. :)

Just an FYI, I don't want a huge gang meeting back up because this is called inception for a reason. Also, I know ZOTD said something about wanting to post more. Which, now would be a better time than anytime for him to get back into the swing of things so his character doesn't basically fall off the boat.

I think may have stuffed up. MAY HAVE.

Okay so when Afro posted about Erich powering up the facility, it was already abandoned and all. I asked him and he confirmed that this would take place after Der Riese was raided, just because of the way he wrote it(I'm pretty sure he did, awks if he didn't). That raid took place after Richtofen and the others traveled back there.

Now, Hellhound has put that there is an eclipse. This would place it around the same time of Richtofen and the gang visiting. This doesn't work though if the raid has happened already, and I assume they didn't travel back in time when going back to Der Riese?

I guess we should just say the raid hasn't happened yet. That Afro's post regarding Erich took place after Der Riese was overrun, but before Richtofen had returned there. This fits into the eclipse as well. The way you wrote it Hellhound, were you implying you got there before or after Richtofen and co? After would probably work better, but it's up to you.

Just bringing this up because we gotta keep it accurate as possible! :lol:

The way you wrote it Hellhound, were you implying you got there before or after Richtofen and co? After would probably work better, but it's up to you.

For sure after.

Also, it's always possible that another eclipse could happen, it's not unlikely...-lazy trollface- :)

Whatever you guys feel like doing, or I can change it if you like.