~Inception~ (Discussion thread)

Undead

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to be near but not close to another of the group, I left to lead Voice away from them (Am I right Tankeo? :D) So I could appear to stop him in Pariah's original body from hunting them, i.e we meet outside Seoul or Berlin. I'd prefer Seoul seeing as Tia seems to have enough on her plate, but at the same time she's a perfect choice for Pariah...

It's just that for the fight, if it's going to be epic I thought we could have a character witnessing it in the distance for effect, i.e Ji's at the window and sees a storm in the distance ... Obviously she won't know who it is, and I'm thinking more titanic than a storm, I don't want to give it away.. but something linked to my power and this series...

So Seoul, Berlin, or wait for the others to choose?

For the latter remember you have to split from Cerebus, him to go for Andrew (or someone else of your choice, Alex?) And Pariah for someone else only to be met by Victor.

I'll probably end up Berlin, far enough away to start some conflicts and a climax to stir up elsewhere. ;)

Oh my YES, epic post Rissole, this works perfectly. I'd add something now!

Okay I've added to Rissole's post and we have encountered and old friend. Whom I've officially named, and a very fitting name too, considering he's like the classic bad guy. "Walter" meaning "Ruler of the army" and Emmerich meaning "power". ;)

Edit: Oops, I should have read this first. I'm not sure what you wanted to add while alone, sorry Rissole! :oops: