~Inception~ (Discussion thread)

Undead

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Undead, I was going to suggest you do some character development while unconscious :) Nice, but maybe she confronts her fears so that when she wakes she has control over her powers? Maybe a bit hesitant at first also..

And hold that thought Afro, I've been planning a fight since we met, just wait a bit longer is all I ask :)

PS, anyone else already planning for the hell scene? I've got so many ideas :)

This is just a suggestion for ZOTD. Why don't you make it Andrew goes missing when we teleport or something? Than you can have him reappear back when you are ready to post? It'll make it harder for us to travel to places, but it means we won't be developing Andrews character, which I'm sure you'd like to do yourself.

Do you guys mind if we visit a town or something in our travels soon? It doesn't have to be the next place we travel too, but it's important for Tia's backstory shall I say.

Undead, I was going to suggest you do some character development while unconscious Nice, but maybe she confronts her fears so that when she wakes she has control over her powers? Maybe a bit hesitant at first also..

Trust me, I'm going to add more later on when I can, once she awakes, she won't be the same ability-wise. Just referencing Sam for dramatic effect. ;)

This is just a suggestion for ZOTD. Why don't you make it Andrew goes missing when we teleport or something? Than you can have him reappear back when you are ready to post? It'll make it harder for us to travel to places, but it means we won't be developing Andrews character, which I'm sure you'd like to do yourself.

This is a good idea. I was even thinking as a sign for our powers starting to have their repercussions, when Andrew teleports us again, we are split into different areas and pairs or smaller groups, and Andrew is no where to be found. I think it will be a good start point for "Season 2" as well to have the opening be a "No man's land" kind of entry. ;)

Undead, I was going to suggest you do some character development while unconscious Nice, but maybe she confronts her fears so that when she wakes she has control over her powers? Maybe a bit hesitant at first also..

Trust me, I'm going to add more later on when I can, once she awakes, she won't be the same ability-wise. Just referencing Sam for dramatic effect. ;)

This is a good idea. I was even thinking as a sign for our powers starting to have their repercussions, when Andrew teleports us again, we are split into different areas and pairs or smaller groups, and Andrew is no where to be found. I think it will be a good start point for "Season 2" as well to have the opening be a "No man's land" kind of entry. ;)

If we get split into different areas, does that mean i can pick up a sword in Korea? :?

Just an FYI, anytime soon would be a good time to start showing small signs of power repercussions from using our abilities as a conflict high point twist for our characters. Doesn't necessarily have to be immediately, just over time where it fits best. ;)

We think similarly Shoreyo :) Interesting battle it would be, an all powerful being with the inability to help himself, against a ruthless, ex-935 scientist. Could be fun...

As far as suddenly being separated I could see it being caused by something screwing up Andrew's attempt to teleport, like Pariah suddenly attacking him, or trying to teleport to soon after the last one, or something like that.

Just an FYI, anytime soon would be a good time to start showing small signs of power repercussions from using our abilities as a conflict high point twist for our characters. Doesn't necessarily have to be immediately, just over time where it fits best. ;)

Well my voice tires out right? And I have to take a break. So that's why I have my secondary weapon, the sword.