Hi :-)

Hi guys, I'm 26 from the UK and came across your site as I was really getting interested in finding out as much information as possible about the zombies storyline. I checked a few of the threads from Tactical Insertion etc... and thought this is definitely the site for me :-). Anyway I have only started playing zombies since Black Ops and just play recreationally. I don't know what else to say but I am looking forward to reading more of the interesting topics and hopefully contributing to the conversation as much as possible :-) .

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Hey there! It is great to see more people on the site and I am glad you want to get into the storyline! You came at just the right time because the storyline section has started kicking again and we are having a good time debating! I really really appreciate that I was able to influence you to come on the site and if you have any questions about the story, just send me a message!

I hope your stay is great :)

[tab][/tab]Greetings Comrade! I am MegaAfroMan, and I welcome you to our humble abode. Please get comfortable, and feel free to look around. We have here at CoDz the best theories, strategies and users around. So if you need any help getting started around here, click the red text in my signature below, and hopefully my User's Manual can help you figure out the basics, however right now it needs a major update so some of the content may be a little off. If you have any questions whatsoever you are welcome, encouraged even, to PM me and I will be sure to help you. Although you could PM anyone else and they would probably help you too. Have a pleasant time here, and until then, happy slaying!