Super's 90 Second PaP - alternate nade placement

Another take on my 90 second PaP strategy, some players struggle getting the second grenade on-point so I figured I'd show another way to make sure it hits all of the group with full force.

To start with, you'll want to make at least 1670 points (9 kills or more) before the 1st siren.

As soon as you hear the 1st siren, haul ass to the teleporter pad.

You'll get a few loose zombies coming to the teleporter pad first - duse about 8 chest shots and a knife to kill them.

No more than 10 seconds after the first siren, cook and throw a grenade on the telepad.

Finish shoot-knifing until the 2nd siren.

Let the 2nd siren pass you by as you carry on using all of your ammo.

At the 3rd siren you'll want to start cooking your first grenade, method for good placement shown in the video.

Knife any remaining walkers and crawlers. You might get the odd couple of 2-knife kills but they will mostly require a single knife. As you're on the teleporter pad, any new zombies spawning in will take some time getting to you, so you'll easily have time to knife all of the crawlers and make the money to PaP, most of the time with some to spare.

If done right you'll have the points to PaP at around the 4th siren, which more or less marks 90 seconds.

w8r8UJOMTQo

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't seem to have a problem with hitting the group of zombies full force with my 2nd nade in traditional strategies. It's knifing up all the crawlers in the midst of everything spawning around me, that causes me troubles. This strategy seems to completely eliminate that because of how long it'll take for new zombies spawning in to get to you.

I seem to have problems with good nade placement while up in the teleporter pad area. I noticed something in your technique I think should help me out.

I think that was the most annoying thing for me when you're running the main area, you're tryna knife up crawlers and you've got dogs spawning all over you, and dogs generally screwing you over when gathering. I guess that's why I prefer this strategy, I can get a PaP with it about 8 attempts out of 10.

Used super's method, turns out if you are more of a dog-hater go for this strategy. You are genius Super [brains] . That first grenade must kill at least 4 zombies is the key to start and the second grenade should not be aimed directly at the horde but to the side so it makes crawlers. I once killed all zombies on the second grenade leaving me with nothing to knife. This took me 98 seconds but it can be improvised to near 90 or less like Super did. I think this is a great video because you only need to start off with 10 kill before first siren. The more the better.

Oh, I thought I would add my video as well. Much Respect to Superhands :)

c7eTbusgeeE