The most awkward introduction I will ever make.

melon

Hello everyone. My name is Charlie (melon) and I am new to forums overall.

As a kid, I LOVED Nazi Zombies on WaW. I spent most of my time with my mates trying to break each others records. I failed horrifically. Zombies was a pain for me. I didn't enjoy it at all, so I decided that I would give up on zombies forever. That was until my cousin said these words which made me love zombies;

Instead of just breaking records, why not play to just, well, play? - My cousin.

So I did. I couldn't stop playing it. I guarantee I was on it at least 4 hours a day. This is why I came on the forums. To give out my ideas to the community and see what they think of them. Sorry if you didn't want my life story :P

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Melon (:

I'm gabbehhh, and along with all the kind and friendly people on this forum, I'd happily answer any questions you might have.

Everything you need for your zombie slaying needs is right here in CoDz ;)

since you are new, be sure to check out MegaAfroMan's CoDz User Manual: :)

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=19005

or Eye's Master Zombies Guide :D

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=18800

You will enjoy it here, I promise (:

Hello there Mr. Melon, sir! I am glad you decided to join! I am sure you will come to like it here. As suggested, I have made a guide to help new users navigate the forum. In my signature below click on the red text. It is a link that will take you to my manual. Read it through, or just skim through it and it might help. Anyways, welcome to CoDz! If you need help feel free to PM me or anyone here! Good luck, and, until then, happy slaying!