Hello there all fellow zombie fans!

leoguy115

First of all I would like to thank Ehjookayted, who advise me to come here and introduce myself

Hello there,

I am a pretty dedicated zombie fan, and not just on Call of Duty zombies either, I am interested in almost all kinds of zombie-associated materials. I was first introduced to this site by some web browsing for I was bored from just the surface gameplay of the COD zombies and decided to explore deeper into the zombie lore, and I am pretty glad I clicked this site when I first saw it on Google-not only because the abundant amount of information that puts my zombie knowledge to shame, and also I have finally encountered many other dedicated zombie fans as well. Well I guess that's all for now I mean I don't think personal information is quite necessary for this thread :P , so anyway, thanks for everyone who give me such warm welcome to this site, I will see you guys around :D

P.S. I really like blue, and if it's possible it will be my color of choice for anything.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for mention! :)

Anyway, guys, his first post was a well thought out theory that has already earned him a great reputation!

I'd also like to say welcome once again, and now for my proper intro.

We here at CODZ have strategy, story, and teamwork all covered out in ways that will make you fall in love with zombies even more! Enjoy your stay here! 8-)

Welcome! It really will be nice to have you on board here, so I hope you do not drift away like some of our new members do. You did a very good job with your first post. I would hope to see more in the future! I hope you are adjusting well to being a member of the site. You will find that we are quite friendly here at CoDz, and as I said before, if you have a question, just feel free to ask!