Introduction SALADFINGERS

hello there Codz members. this has been a long time coming as i am a frequent guest/ just turned member. been viewing the site ever since the blops viral went live and always loved coming here because of the wealth of info and theories to be read. i would call my self a above average player that can easily reach 50+ on all maps solo (except nacht as i can sometimes be a bit reckless) but struggles to find decent players to reach high level leaderboards (got to 61 2-player on ascension only to have the leaderboards not register).

looking forward to the lead up to blops2 or more hopefully CODZOMBIES but in the meantime am commited to helping the community stay alive till then.

if anyone wants to play or needs help with easter eggs or achievements feel free to add me

(say your from codz plz)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic