my complete analysis of the moon loading screen.

i am richtofen

hey there guys and gals its theory time once again! well more or less my complete analyses of the moon loading screen. now there is going to be a great amount of text and pictures up ahead so be ready. oh and of course i am gonna be using my own little style and humor here as well. ok blah blah blah lets start!

dont worry about the Shangri La loading screen i will jump into detail about it later but for now lets start with the loading screen for moon.

THE LOADING SCREEN.

ok so lets start on the left side. ok now EVERY SINGLE THING on this "order form" is used or is similar/connected to moon in some way. i can name how they are all connected but that would take so long so i will just name a few. if you are wondering how any of these connect just ask below.

LEARN TO DRAW: now this with out a doubt is refraining to the drawings of guns on the walls that you can buy and the writing on the walls in other maps such as verruckt and Der Riese.

THE DIRECTORS CHAIR: who has a directors chair ? George Romero from call of the dead and he walks very slowly and can take A LOT of damage who else walks very slowly and can take a lot of damage ? the cosmonaut from moon that just loves to hug you. not a major connection i know but it is something.

THE TIKI IDOL FROM SHANGRI La: there are a few little Shangri La toys sitting around on the moon that we already know about but a small connection here is that every player needs to stand some where to active Pack-a-Punch on Shangri La and every player needs to stand some where to active the Pack-a-Punch on moon.

THE PENTAGON THIEF GLASSES: the pentagon thief comes up to you and grabs you and then teleports you. sound like any one we know ? the cosmonaut does the same thing but instead of taking your gun he takes a perk.

THE VILL DEVICE: do i even need to say it ?

ok now for the top panels. ok now here we see Sammys shadow standing over Griffin station and what looks like some type of space ship or satellite. what could be in said space ship or satellite ? i will dive into that later. i think this panel is mainly just to show the power that Sammy has on the moon and how she is ready to try and fight off are heros. the sky also seems to have like a purplish and greenish glow to it a bit odd if you ask me.

now in the bottom left panel we see 4 space men (or women) walking on the moon and by the pyramid. now a few people have said that these space men (or women) are are heros but i disagree. i disagree because i have never looked out a window on Griffin station and seen a pyramid. it also says "meanwhile" in the top left corner of the top panel so that means that these 4 space men (or women) can not be are heros because are heros are busy fighting off zombies and doing the easter egg so they can not be walking around outside by the pyramid at the same time.

so who could these men (or women) be then ? the one group of people who have the resources and the knowledge about the events that happen on moon... the Illuminati!!! DUH DUH DUH

think about it Richtofen has implied that the Illuminati are after him and the design of the ray gun. now the Illuminati know every thing right ? i believe that from map to map the Illuminati have been chasing after Richtofen. i believe the Illuminati knew all about Richtofens grand scheme and knew that if he completed it he would have to much power... even more then the Illuminati has.

now this is where the Shangri La loading screen comes in. now i believe that the loading screen is showing us what happened only seconds after Richtofen has taken the focusing stone. now i believe (i am getting sick of typing that) that when Richtofen took the focusing stone he ether pissed off Sammy or some type of "god" for say. now Sammy or this "god" was so pissed off that he/she made that huge tornado and blew the pyramids all over the world! and even some of them out of the world!

now i think that said tornado blew the pyramid that are heros were in all the way across the world and they landed some where at least remotely close to area 51. now i know this sounds crazy but how else would they get from Shangri La to area 51 ? there is no teleporter so they could not have teleported. there are no Gersch devices for them to jump into and get teleported there. the landers are trashed and even if one of them was still working i dont think there would be a RUSSIAN lander station any where near by area 51 for them to land at. oh and of course there is no way in hell they walked all the way across the world to get to area 51. so my theory kinda makes sense here.

this brings me back to the Illuminati i believe they need "something" form one of those pyramids in order to stop Richtofen and that "something" just happened to be in the pyramid that got blown all the way up to the moon. what this thing is i have no clue but i think it is safe to say it is some type of Vill device and is VERY powerful. this thing may also be what are heros use to get off the moon and back to the earth or to where ever the next map takes place. it could of possibly been the Vill saucer but i am to sure about that.

now as for the space ship/satellite thing in the the top panel i believe this is what the Illuminati used to get to the moon. there is no doubt in my mind that they have the power and the resources to do it. hey there could of even been Illuminati on the rocket that are heros launched in Ascension. this is supported by the fact that the "all seeing eye" is seen on the TVs during a fire sale and by the fact that you see it when you turn on the computer for the Kassimir Mechanism. so that means the Illuminati must have some power in Ascension because there logo would not be flashing all over the place for no reason.

but if there were Illuminati on the rocket that means they would of been killed if are heros destroyed the rocket. but if are heros did not destroy the rocket then this can explain how the Illuminati got to said space ship. remember we dont know for sure if destroying the rocket is canon to the story or not.

ok now in the bottom right panel we see a excavator drilling into the moon. now this is where it gets a bit tricky. this excavator is not drilling into Griffin station. we know this because it is clearly not drilling into tunnel 6/tunnel 11 or the bio-dome. so that means that this must be a different excavator AT A DIFFERENT BASE!

now this base could belong to the Illuminati or maybe even group 935 but i am going with group 935 on this.

like i said before the Illuminati no doubt have the power/money/well every thing they would need to build a space station on the moon and they most likely wanted some 115 for them self.

but then on the other hand there could be quite a few group 935 members left and they could of made this second base to mine the 115 for there own uses. this could be possible due to the fact that we learned in Ascension that monkeys were being sent to space (i doubt they were in the rocket tho) i believe that once they reached the moon (via the landers/pods that they come back down to earth in Ascension) the humans at said base tested on a few of the monkeys and sent the ones they did not test on back to earth via the lander/pods they came to moon in with some 115 mined from the moon to take back to earth with them. oh and before you ask yes i really do think monkeys are smart enough to fly a lander/pod thingy to and from the moon via the help of the on broad computer system.

now if group 935 wanted to mine the 115 they would need a base and some big diggy thingys. and i believe we see said diggy thingy in the bottom right panel. not only could this be a group 935 base it is also the script for the hit new game coming out this summer "115 tycoon" were you play as the owner of the group 935 base and must put all other 115 mining stations out of business and take over the world! it will most likely win game of the year because MR.T pitys the fool who does not play this game.

ok now unlike faust i have not sold my soul to Treyarch (all tho they do own a fair amount of it a good chuck of it is owned by Bungie and notch) so no more hype for that game and lets get back on topic.

ok now some thing else on the order form is the name of the company that makes these "toys" you cant see the name tho thanks to the Treyarch logo blocking it (and every other freaking picture i tried to find of the loading screen) but the name is "Tanbor Fudgely Co". now i took the time to google said name to see if it was real company and well... its not. but there is a company with a similar name that makes fudge.

BUT! i did find out a little unknown fact about a man named Tambor Fudgely who is apparently the mythical founder of Treyarch who was born way back in 1901. "Tanbor Fudgely Co." is most likely a spoof on his name. if you want to know more about him just type his name in on google. now that was your random zombie fact of the day.

now last but not least the whole comic book as a whole. notice how in the Shangri La loading screen you see a little comic ad that says: "only 25 cents cheap!" then if you jump to the moon loading screen it would appear as if Sammy or Richtofen is ordering some new "toys" for are heros to play with. i also believe that this also confirms the continuation of zombies because it would appear as if Sammy/Richtofen are ordering some new toys for are heros to play with because you can clearly see a cut out piece of the order form has been well cut out and signed just waiting to be mailed. you can also clearly see more pages in the book so that means Treyarch will have some more nice little doodles for us in future map also confirming the continuation of zombies. as if we needed more confirming.

ok so that just about wraps my analyses of the moon loading screen. please leave any feedback you have below and please let me know what you guys and gals think. it really helps me improve my future theorys.

i would also like to take this time to thank "MixMasterNut" for helping me make my analyses better. this was just gonna be a thread on the pyramid and the Illuminati till his messages convinced me to make this a full on analyses of the moon loading screen. i would also like to thank all the people i played moon with (you know who you are) killing zombies and making bad jokes with along the way. here is a link to MixMasterNut's thread its awesome! http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=18543

i would also like to thank... DAM IT I PULLED A RICK PERRY AND FORGOT THE THIRD THING I WAS GONNA SAY!!!

oh well thanks for reading every all. WALRUS OUT!!!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

What does the monkey bomb have to do with the Moon? Also, since when did Richtofen have the blueprints for the ray gun? The originals were destroyed in Der Riese and the others were made by Porter and are still at Five. Just some useful info. Great post though!

We can't confirm that they were destroyed in Der Riese, but I do agree that Ed doesn't have them.

Geez, this makes me realize how far behind I've gotten on my own Moon loading screen analysis.

Here's some of my thoughts about your theories....

ok so lets start on the left side. ok now EVERY SINGLE THING on this "order form" is used or is similar/connected to moon in some way. i can name how they are all connected but that would take so long so i will just name a few. if you are wondering how any of these connect just ask below.

Not true. Every single thing on this order form is connected to something within the Zombie campaign, not just the Moon. Its sort of a a recap of the entire series. The Thundergun and Director's Chair are perfect examples of why I say this.

LEARN TO DRAW: now this with out a doubt is refraining to the drawings of guns on the walls that you can buy and the writing on the walls in other maps such as verruckt and Der Riese

I like this one! Something I never thought about before.

ok now some thing else on the order form is the name of the company that makes these "toys" you cant see the name tho thanks to the Treyarch logo blocking it (and every other freaking picture i tried to find of the loading screen) but the name is "Tanbor Fudgely Co". now i took the time to google said name to see if it was real company and well... its not. but there is a company with a similar name that makes fudge.

BUT! i did find out a little unknown fact about a man named Tambor Fudgely who is apparently the mythical founder of Treyarch who was born way back in 1901. "Tanbor Fudgely Co." is most likely a spoof on his name. if you want to know more about him just type his name in on google. now that was your random zombie fact of the day

I didn't know this one either. This one is totally worth [brains]

thanks for the feedback guys but i never said Richtofen has the plans for the ray gun. i said and i quote:

Richtofen has implied that the Illuminati are after him and the design of the ray gun.

i never said he had the plans for the ray gun. but he still implied that the Illuminati are after the ray gun because of his quote "the Illuminati will never get there hands on this" when he gets the ray gun on kino. he may have the plans but if he did then i dont know why he would be keeping them with him all this time and not doing any thing with them. if he did have them then i think we would all spawn with ray guns when we start a new game and not a M1911.

now as for the monkey bomb i can go on a long rant about how it connects to moon. but the most simple way to put it is a quote by Nickolai "i knew it! Takeo did have love affair with stuffed monkey" on Ascension. now on moon you can play as Takeo who has had love affair with said stuffed money. there is your connection my friend.

thanks again Mix.

XOXO Richtofen!!!

• Administrators

Lol you realize that monkey quote is a joke right? It's not really a connection. That's like saying Richtofen likes homosexual intercourse, and he plays on moon, so your saying homosexual intercourse is connected to Moon... it just doesn't make sense.

Lol you realize that monkey quote is a joke right? It's not really a connection. That's like saying Richtofen likes homosexual intercourse, and he plays on moon, so your saying homosexual intercourse is connected to Moon... it just doesn't make sense.

Something tells me he was being sarcastic... :lol: