A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

• Administrators

I believe the spy was Dempsey. Peter escaped to Shi No Numa where Ed followed him and hung him, making it looks like suicide. Or Richtofen found him and took him to the abandoned place and made it look like suicide.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

I do not believe Tank was a spy, he was just caught and assumed to be a spy. To me, I have been over it in the past year so many times, and I have just come to the conclusion it is Peter. Since the radio is sent there, which doesn't mean much I agree, I have just kind of gone with it so it makes sense to me. I haven't taken the iOS versions very seriously since Richtofen became a Zombie in NDU

• Administrators

I just believe that that shows his grave, not that he was buried there, especially since we dig up his grave and he is not present. It's your story though, you may have what you want. It doesn't change anything except how he dies

Just hopping in here about Kino, I'm kind of in agreement with AlphaSnake about it, but I'm also not.

I think it was one of the first ,but not THE first.

Kino I think was made after they discovered the tele porters, and it was made to present the technology to the Third Reich. And then later after the discoveries at Verruckt they began to work with mind control.

• Administrators

I cannot tell whether Kino was made for that reason or not, about presenting to the Third Reich, I just don't see any of the evidence for it. Of course I will not say it is wrong, but I just think that a lot of Kino is a mystery. For example, I know quite a few people, myself included, that believe that the Kino radios are not Maxis.

Tac, did you even read the paragraphs I made?

Why don't you think it'd be Maxis? Firstly, Maxis was the only person we knew at the time that it could be, but that reasoning is flimsy. Secondly, the voice has a German accent, much like Maxis's. He was also in charge of trying to control the Zombies, a task that Maxis had. (Recall Der Riese Radio when he tried to order the Zombie and the Servant file where he commissioned Richtofen to unlock secrets of the mind on people who aren't dead yet, which was referenced in Call of the Dead radios.) It also makes sense that since 935 became an asset of the Nazis that they'd base a base in Berlin (Kino) and have visitations from the leader of the group (Maxis). Not to mention that if Maxis was to go, his daughter would be likely to go with him, and her name is scribbled on the wall, as well as Abigail's and Emilia's, possibly other children brought to work.

• Administrators

To me, the voices to not sounds similar, therefore I do not believe they are the same person. If you compare the voices, they just sound too different imo. And what paragraphs are you talking about? The ones I helped you edit?

• Administrators

Well your other points can be mute if I do not believe it is Maxis. I could say it was actually Abagail's father who was there and Samantha was brought along, instead of the other way around.

While Maxis created the Data Servant and did those experiments, he was the head of Group 935, not a specific sector. While I do believe that he is involved at Kino, hence the quote about the DG-3, I just do not believe that the voice is his. I will NOT deny his presence at that map, it is basically irrefutable he is involved in some way. It just surprises me how little Richtofen knows about the base, he didn't even know that Kino was for mind control, they were clearly out of touch with each other. That, or Maxis didn't have a large role at Kino.

Hell, maybe because they had such little contact with each other, that could have been when Richtofen was on Moon. I don't believe that since I say the mind control in Kino isn't until 1945, it is an interesting thought.

Well your other points can be mute if I do not believe it is Maxis. I could say it was actually Abagail's father who was there and Samantha was brought along, instead of the other way around.

While Maxis created the Data Servant and did those experiments, he was the head of Group 935, not a specific sector. While I do believe that he is involved at Kino, hence the quote about the DG-3, I just do not believe that the voice is his. I will NOT deny his presence at that map, it is basically irrefutable he is involved in some way. It just surprises me how little Richtofen knows about the base, he didn't even know that Kino was for mind control, they were clearly out of touch with each other. That, or Maxis didn't have a large role at Kino.

Hell, maybe because they had such little contact with each other, that could have been when Richtofen was on Moon. I don't believe that since I say the mind control in Kino isn't until 1945, it is an interesting thought.

I have to agree with tac here I have never been sure who the voice in the radio is, it first I though it wasn't maxis and that the zombie that maxis killed at Der riese was subject 2-9 from the kino radios but the lack of a fire alarm swayed me away from that idea(but i still don't completly disregard it) For a while I though it was maxis but then I was not so sure, it could be Jose Delgado, worked on mind controle right?

As for kino I personly really like the idea for maxis persentong the teleporter to the nazis in kino IMO it just seems tobeork so well, he steals richtofen design, teleports of the stage and walks in the main doors, I really like it but at the same time it makes no sense at the same time, nothing in bloody kino makes any sense

Yup, Jose Delgado did mind control, not to mention that there is a Kino film reel that has "JD" in the pupil of an eye.

And Delgado written on the black board, and one of the names for the astros-zombie is JDelgado

But one thing that would clear a lot up Is what is that banging on the door? Is it simply someone telling him there has been an out break of zombies, or maybe it is maxis and that is when richtofen asked to speak to maxis in the moon radios, is there any time frame for the kino radios at all?

I'm sighting with MurderMachine here, Maxis was at Kino Der Toten.

I mean come on, it's painfully obvious.

Lets start with the evidence.

1. The voices on the radios I'm 99% sure is Maxis.

2. His daughter's room is there, and written with other girls' names. And when in her room, you can here little children playing by the window. To add there is the berlin wall model, which is where Kino is.

3. His desk is in the PaP room with his research papers from Der Riese.

4. Quotes about him.

There's a lot of things pointing to Maxis having a powerful presence there.

And MurderMachine, I was referring to an old theory of Alpha's where he stated he believed Kino was before Der Riese.

the voices are completely different

2. His daughter's room is there, and written with other girls' names. And when in her room, you can here little children playing by the window. To add there is the berlin wall model, which is where Kino is.

Verruckts dentist chair is also there. proves nothing.

This does prove it

4. Quotes about him.

They quote things about him in almost every map

And MurderMachine, I was referring to an old theory of Alpha's where he stated he believed Kino was before Der Riese.

This does prove it

4. Quotes about him.

The voices are very similar, I don't see what the big difference is. The games are two years apart anyways, voice actors age.

Plus, that IS NOT the verruckt chair!

It's very different if you look at them, it was specially made for the experiments in mind control. Mason sits in it, they are in Vorkuta when you have the cutscene of Mason coming out of surgery.

Remember, Verruckt experiments were transferred to Kino Der Toten.

And Samantha's room isn't the only hint, the writing of their names. Why would she be at a facility he wasn't at?

This does prove it

4. Quotes about him.

The voices are very similar, I don't see what the big difference is. The games are two years apart anyways, voice actors age.

Plus, that IS NOT the verruckt chair!

Then why does he sound exactly like he does in Der Riese in moon, but not so much here? BTW, he's the same Voice actor as Nikolai, haven't noticed a change in him

It's very different if you look at them, it was specially made for the experiments in mind control. Mason sits in it, they are in Vorkuta when you have the cutscene of Mason coming out of surgery.

What? No dude, I've seen it and it is the EXACT same as verruckt

Remember, Verruckt experiments were transferred to Kino Der Toten.

Well we aren't exactly 100% on that, but it's possible

And Samantha's room isn't the only hint, the writing of their names. Why would she be at a facility he wasn't at?

Well I guess Maxis could have brought her along at a point.

I never noticed any variation in the voice.

Really? Look again:

at first glance maybe, but look again.

Plus, verruckt doesn't have two interconnecting rooms with the dentist chair, or curtains, or any purpose for movie reels.

Okay, I admit, a few differences. However, it is the same room, if you will notice. The only different is what's in it. Maybe they felt like giving people an even less comfortable chair to lay on, get rid of the lights, etc.

And lets be honest, there's zombies. Some things are gonna get destroyed. Curtains were probably ripped down.

Also, movie reel=gameplay device device. Would Samantha's room really have a movie reel in it?

Archived