A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

Because the radios say he is... Maxis states that their operatives in America report that the Nevada Base got a large supply of Element 115. That strongly implies the fact that 935 has a operative in Area 51.

Okay. Spies. Spies were everywhere though. We had spies there. They had spies here. That seems to undermine American ingenuity, though. A 935 scientist wouldn't HELP his enemies. A spy doesn't help the country that he is in. Americans can reverse engineer with steadfast capability, even if they weren't the ones to find it. It happened throughout the 1900's at an alarming amount.

• Administrators

Okay. Spies. Spies were everywhere though. We had spies there. They had spies here. That seems to undermine American ingenuity, though. A 935 scientist wouldn't HELP his enemies. A spy doesn't help the country that he is in. Americans can reverse engineer with steadfast capability, even if they weren't the ones to find it. It happened throughout the 1900's at an alarming amount.

He wasn't HELPING the Americans by developing the plates for 935, he wasn't helping them at all. I mean I guess it's possible that the Americans created it, but who knows.

BTW, my theory is that the Vril-ya gave Richtofen the VRIL Generator WITH the Focusing Stone inside it, that's why they didn't need the plates last time to fuse them, they were already fused.

• Administrators

I believe that to be incorrect. To use the M.P.D., you need the Focusing Stone, the VRIL Generator, and the Egg. They used it once before, therefore they had the VRIL Generator once before. Don't forget the quote:

Excellent, bring the scepter.

There is only one thing in the entire story that could be called a scepter, the VRIL Generator.

• Administrators

I'm not saying that the original stone was from that meteor, they gave him the stone to him with the VRIL Generator when he first went on January 20th, 1940. Not to mention the stone isn't even the meteor, they are completely different items.

• Administrators

Ugh I'm getting all sorts of confused. Ok so they didn't have the stone originally. I messed up my entire thinking. Ok, basically. The souls are used to open the pyramid. To forcefully switch bodies, you need the Stone and Generator. I think you said that before, but I'm all caught up now. So the first time he went to Shangri-La after getting teleported to the Moon, he got the Rod not the Stone. Jeez that's new to me. Sorry for my false statements, I'm not perfect

• Administrators

Him. He says that it's from a telescope but he can't figure out how it relates. Well it doesn't, because they are not telescope plates. They are uncharged plates using the Casimir Effect. Ed mentions the Casimir Mechanism before the fusing step, so I think the computer is the mechanism. Anyways, I might be making a thread now, but in essence:

The typical example of the Casimir Effect is of two uncharged metallic plates in a vacuum, without any external electromagnetic field (like being on the Moon ;) ). In a classical description, the lack of an external field also means that there is no field between the plates, and no force would be measured between them. When this field is instead studied using quantum electrodynamics, it is seen that the plates do affect the virtual photons which constitute the field, and generate a net force, almost always an attraction. This creates Casimir Pressure. Because Casimir force between conductors is attractive then the Casimir pressure in space between the conductors is negative. Applying this to the VRIL Generator, I'm assuming that the then negative energy inside the conductors fuses the Focusing Stone with the VRIL Generator, thus making them work.

• Administrators

1 Question, how do you know where in the world certain maps are? Der Riese and certain other maps like Five, it's obvious, but you can't be sure where on the moon the map is, or where Ascension or even Nacht Der Untoten? It's obvious which country, but not where exactly

Quite true.

In Der Riese, you can see a series of concentrated red dots where 115 is on the Moon. Griffin Station would most likely have to be built near that.

Ascension is somewhere in the middle of Russia. The icon is a point thought, so I put it in the middle of Russia as it was the best I could do.

And for Nacht der Untoten, it depends on your view of the story. Although I haven't argued it here yet, I say the Marines crashed on the way to Verruckt. That would mean that Nacht der Untoten is west of Verruckt. Both of which are west of Der Riese and Kino.

Guys, quick thing, don't post agreements unless your going to expand on them, don't just put 'I agree', or quote them and put; 'too true'.

1. It looks like your trying to increase your posts for their own sake, this is seen as spamming.

2. You're unecessarily adding length to a topic of discussion, this isn't contributing to the topic, and so is also seen as spamming :D

Any complaints? Blame Carbon for the rules.

Guys, quick thing, don't post agreements unless your going to expand on them, don't just put 'I agree', or quote them and put; 'too true'.

1. It looks like your trying to increase your posts for their own sake, this is seen as spamming.

2. You're unecessarily adding length to a topic of discussion, this isn't contributing to the topic, and so is also seen as spamming :D

Any complaints? Blame Carbon for the rules.

So I've been taking a "break" from CoDz, but I just had to comment on this...

WOW Shoreyo :facepalm: Spamming? Really? These dudes are just trying to figure out the story together and you accuse them of spamming posts because they simply respond with "I agree".

Really man, you need to loosen up a bit. Just one of many reasons why I dont visit this site that much anymore is crap like this. To Tac and MurderMachine keep up the awesome work on this. I've been following this thread in particular pretty closely, and love the discussion. Keep it up guys!

MurderMachineX, my apologies for any attitude I previously had towards this thread. I can clearly see you've done loads of research for this. So again, I am sorry for that.

Hopefully it won't be too long before I start posting again, but right now I'm taking a much needed break.

Archived