A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

A lot of their memories might have been wiped during testing but we know through their quotes that they know who they were. As in occupation. Takeo still has his morals, Nikolai knows he is Russian, and Tank frequently comments on him being a US marine. These people wouldn't help a German, much less Richtofen. I have my own theory of them being sent there by others.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

If employed by someone to get Richtofen, they would of had directions, hell, maybe even a ride. In the trailer, Dempsey says to get their gear on. IMO they were sent there to get him.

If employed by someone to get Richtofen, they would of had directions, hell, maybe even a ride. In the trailer, Dempsey says to get their gear on. IMO they were sent there to get him.

But this makes no sense, because if they knew their backrounds (basics, anyways) Nikolai and Dempsey would never trust them!

Takeo, now that is a maybe on.

Well. I don't really know. We have absolutely know proof of what the crew did from Cotd to Shi No Numa to be honest. Lets do this step by step. Richtofen tested on the crew in Cotd for some time but eventually came back to Der Riese to work on the teleporters right? I don't think he would leave his subjects in Cotd because it would ruin all of his progress. So he brings them to Der Riese.

So the crew was left in Der Riese while Richtofen fled to Shi No Numa.

(I'm sorry I took so long to respond, I'm honestly stuck now when it comes to this topic.)

What are you talking about? They could've left. Sure the common enemy brought them together, but they could've tried to tough it on their own. While it was true friendship or anything, they chose to stick together for a higher purpose than to quarrel with one another, and that requires a semblance of trust.

What are you talking about? They could've left. Sure the common enemy brought them together, but they could've tried to tough it on their own. While it was true friendship or anything, they chose to stick together for a higher purpose than to quarrel with one another, and that requires a semblance of trust.

No... no it doesn't. Maybe they couldn't have left. Or hell, maybe they wanted to find out more info on 935 and bring it back to their governments from Der Riese. By then, it was too late, they time traveled and wanted to get back to their own time.

Well, either way. It's not integral to the storyline.

What we currently know about this situation is that:

-Richtofen must be at Shi No Numa at some point without the test subjects in order to kill Peter.

-Richtofen later kills Zombies with his test subjects.

-Evidence exists that points to the test subjects being at Call of the Dead.

-Peter goes to Richtofen at Shi No Numa in desperation.

That's a lot to make using only four points...

Well, either way. It's not integral to the storyline.

What we currently know about this situation is that:

-Richtofen must be at Shi No Numa at some point without the test subjects in order to kill Peter.

-Richtofen later kills Zombies with his test subjects.

-Evidence exists that points to the test subjects being at Call of the Dead.

-Peter goes to Richtofen at Shi No Numa in desperation.

That's a lot to make using only four points...

I'll agree with the points, but this is actually a very important bit to the storyline. The problem is, we don't have anything on it really, only faint guesses.

In my eyes, they went to get Richtofen but when the Zombies overwhelmed them, they decided to stick with Richtofen for the sheer sake of survival.

As in get Richtofen as in take him back for imprisonment?

If so, this is a possibility, but it could be to find Peter again (who presumably returned to the government), or to find out more infor on 935, but this is the only known base that the status is unknown in.

• Administrators

In my eyes, they went to get Richtofen but when the Zombies overwhelmed them, they decided to stick with Richtofen for the sheer sake of survival.

If so, this is a possibility, but it could be to find Peter again (who presumably returned to the government), or to find out more infor on 935, but this is the only known base that the status is unknown in.

Well I think that Peter is dead, whether they know that or not I am not sure,.

Well I think that Peter is dead, whether they know that or not I am not sure,.

What I meant was Peter returned to the government to say that he was alright, then lied low for awhile, because the place where he worked was destroyed.

anyways, eventually he went to SNN and was never heard from. Then the crew was sent out to investigate for whatever reason, to look for Peter or whatever.

Hm. So are we all in agreement that the three test subjects went looking for Richtofen?

I'd say it's a good theory, but again we have evidence that it could be other things to. There isn't much to back it up on.

It's either their governments want to know more about 935 and what they did to the crew, so sent there.

Going for richtofen for whatever reason

Or looking for Peter, who once again has not been heard from in awhile.

We don't really have evidence on anything. I mean, I think that's one of the top reasons, but I really think we should just discuss them all.

Seriously, we can't have a definitive answer, or even a total agreement on a lot of these, because of serious minuscule evidence. But anyways, we can start with Richtofen.

Anyways, if the went out searching for Richtofen, I don't think Richtofen himself sent them to find him.

Well, yeah. That's why we find likelihood, finding the straightest points between the data. If I stuck to nothing but pure facts, this would be pretty bare.

Hey, Tac! :)

So, reasons why they went looking for him...

Perhaps when Der Riese had no one to control the Zombies, since both Maxis and Richtofen were gone, they desperately needed someone to go find Richtofen?

• Administrators

Well, yeah. That's why we find likelihood, finding the straightest points between the data. If I stuck to nothing but pure facts, this would be pretty bare.

Hey, Tac! :)

So, reasons why they went looking for him...

Perhaps when Der Riese had no one to control the Zombies, since both Maxis and Richtofen were gone, they desperately needed someone to go find Richtofen?

What do you mean by "they," like what group of people? I cannot tell if my American's employing them theory makes sense anymore because I had it as follows:

- The Americans do the Massacre at Der Riese and they 3 of them are at Der Riese. America wins and they tell those 3 to find Richtofen and give them some resources to use. Then they load 115 and head off, crashing at NDU.

However, since the NDU theory makes no more sense to a few of you and if Russia did actually win the Massacre, then my theory doesn't hold any more grounds.

Archived