A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's because Maxis never knew about the tele porter there. It was a secret work by Richtofen.

Okay, then it wouldn't take so much time to deliver Dempsey, would it? Besides, it's most likely that the experiments on the four were at Der Riese, maxis would get suspicious if they weren't there. I am fairly certain that CotD is a richtofen 935 base, not a maxis one, because again, the teleporter experiments were going on at the same basic time

And why didn't he send Dempsey through? Because it wasn't finished yet. After he picked up Dempsey, he finished the tele porter so he could move back and forth between his test subjects and Maxis.

Read the above, because I kind of didn't read this part before typing :lol:

I think Richtofen, and pardon my French, didn't give a sh!t, if Maxis was suspicious of him. He was already planning to finish him for good, he was just waiting for an opportunity. He kept the subject research mainly to himself just incase he discovered something he didn't wish Maxis to know.

And experimenting on them at Der Riese, there was no evidence of human experimentation there at all. The most likely places for the subjects holding and testing are Verruckt, CotD ship, or a secret quarter's of Richtofens.

I think Richtofen, and pardon my French, didn't give a sh!t, if Maxis was suspicious of him. He was already planning to finish him for good, he was just waiting for an opportunity. He kept the subject research mainly to himself just incase he discovered something he didn't wish Maxis to know.

And experimenting on them at Der Riese, there was no evidence of human experimentation there at all. The most likely places for the subjects holding and testing are Verruckt, CotD ship, or a secret quarter's of Richtofens.

I think he would care. If he was caught, he would be screwed. End of discussion.

And also, there are other parts of Der Riese that we can't explore, so there is a possibility of human experimentation.

I think he would care. If he was caught, he would be screwed. End of discussion.

And also, there are other parts of Der Riese that we can't explore, so there is a possibility of human experimentation.

But the actual radios with his research updates about the subjects are in Siberia, not Der Riese.

And Maxis was losing his mind, he didn't trust Richtofen, but he couldn't prove anything Richtofen had per half of 935 working in coordination with him. He let the massacre happen to tie off loose ends...

• Administrators

In the radio, he mentions that they made a sandwich for him. In the ship, there is a **** please report this topic, post **** but not in Der Riese. Wherever Dempsey was taken, so was Nikolai and Takeo. I believe that they were in Japan or an area near that when captured, and they were just taken up to Siberia. I mean it makes sense to me. Note how when in the room during the Call of the Dead Easter Egg, he says that he is glad they teleported here to not jog there memory. I am believe that he is happy that they teleported to that specific teleporter and not another one in the compound, as it may jog there memory.

To BBD: We don't know for certain if it is in Siberia rather then Der Riese. Everything is theory.

But the actual radios with his research updates about the subjects are in Siberia, not Der Riese.

Okay, those messages are private, are they not? So wouldn't it make sense to keep them away as far as possible from Maxis?

And Maxis was losing his mind, he didn't trust Richtofen, but he couldn't prove anything Richtofen had per half of 935 working in coordination with him. He let the massacre happen to tie off loose ends...

@ Tac, we really haven't seen the residential area of Der Riese, only the experimental part. So **** please report this topic, post **** could be in Der Riese.

In the radio, he mentions that they made a sandwich for him. In the ship, there is a **** please report this topic, post **** but not in Der Riese. Wherever Dempsey was taken, so was Nikolai and Takeo. I believe that they were in Japan or an area near that when captured, and they were just taken up to Siberia. I mean it makes sense to me. Note how when in the room during the Call of the Dead Easter Egg, he says that he is glad they teleported here to not jog there memory. I am believe that he is happy that they teleported to that specific teleporter and not another one in the compound, as it may jog there memory.

To BBD: We don't know for certain if it is in Siberia rather then Der Riese. Everything is theory.

I can assure you, that place is nowhere near Der Riese.

And I find no reason his radios would be there is he wasn't experimenting there. That would just be a ridiculous hypothesis.

And I find no reason his radios would be there is he wasn't experimenting there. That would just be a ridiculous hypothesis.

I have brought this up already: The time he would be in Siberia, and the time he was testing the teleporters with maxis would be roughly the same time. They would have to be near each other, and since that, they must be at Der Riese, since Richtofen can't take them to CotD, or it would be suspicious.

• Administrators

Lol how? In Shi No Numa, most of the radios are not from that place. It isn't ridiculous at all.

We know the teleporters were tested at all times, where/how do you know that they were tested on during September of 1945?

Well yeah, they are on a boat in Siberia, Maxis is in Breslau. That's pretty far away. He kept personal logs of his progress, but just BSed Maxis when confronted about research.

And there is a **** please report this topic, post **** on the boat, we see resturaunt booths in the deck level inside, one of the meteors for the song easter egg is on the booths.

We know the teleporters were tested at all times, where/how do you know that they were tested on during September of 1945?

Most likely the tests occurred within the same time, and Richtofen first planned on killing Maxis October first. Killing Maxis (or attempting to) is the last radio. I doubt that the message and Maxis' death were more than a few days apart. Thus, teleporter tests and tests on the mind occurred at roughly the same time.

I have brought this up already: The time he would be in Siberia, and the time he was testing the teleporters with maxis would be roughly the same time. They would have to be near each other, and since that, they must be at Der Riese, since Richtofen can't take them to CotD, or it would be suspicious.

I have brought this up already: HE WAS A MASTER OF TELEPORTATION.

Richtofen, had his subjects in Siberia, Maxis didn't know. Maxis got BS when he asked about the work. His research had poor results to so he bought it. Richtofen after receiving Dempsey finished the tele porter and was able to travel back and forth. It's not hat complex. He can go from location to location in seconds. THe fact the times are roughly the same is not a problem.

and @Tac, I don't see what the SNN radios have to do with it. They are the same German ones as at Der Riese, and we know the Nazis seized the base. And the actual ones that say real messages are Peter's personal radios.

Richtofen, had his subjects in Siberia, Maxis didn't know. Maxis got BS when he asked about the work. His research had poor results to so he bought it. Richtofen after receiving Dempsey finished the tele porter and was able to travel back and forth. It's not hat complex. He can go from location to location in seconds. THe fact the times are roughly the same is not a problem.

Excuse my language but do you not fucking understand what I have been saying? He can't teleport, because then Maxis would wonder why his teleporter wasn't working. He can't teleport the subjects, because Maxis could look into human testing and see that they are missing. SIMPLE. It DOES matter, greatly at that.

and @Tac, I don't see what the SNN radios have to do with it. They are the same German ones as at Der Riese, and we know the Nazis seized the base. And the actual ones that say real messages are Peter's personal radios.This made no freakin sense whatsoever. What german ones? We have the message to peter, the verruckt trailer one, the kino intro, and Richtofen whispering his own name.

Interesting...

Excuse my language but do you not fucking understand what I have been saying? He can't teleport, because then Maxis would wonder why his teleporter wasn't working. He can't teleport the subjects, because Maxis could look into human testing and see that they are missing. SIMPLE. It DOES matter, greatly at that.

and @Tac, I don't see what the SNN radios have to do with it. They are the same German ones as at Der Riese, and we know the Nazis seized the base. And the actual ones that say real messages are Peter's personal radios.This made no freakin sense whatsoever. What german ones? We have the message to peter, the verruckt trailer one, the kino intro, and Richtofen whispering his own name.

the radio are the same German style as Der Riese. The Kino one is just a hint to us. The Peter ones are his. Richtofens are his own, he was here for a bit

And HOW MANY TIMES MUST I REPEAT MYSELF! Maxis DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THE TELEPORTER. RICHTOFEN HAD ALMOST THE ENTIRE GROUP WORKING WITH HIM IN SECRET. Richtofen got away with what he did because he said he had poor progress which Maxis believed because he had the same results with the trust barrier too! And he wasn't actually teleporting to the mainframe ones at Der Riese, he was going to his own personal one hidden in his quarters at Der Riese, the original one.

Please tell me WHY you find this so hard to grasp?

the radio are the same German style as Der Riese. The Kino one is just a hint to us. The Peter ones are his. Richtofens are his own, he was here for a bit

Oh, I get what you're saying here. Okay then.

And HOW MANY TIMES MUST I REPEAT MYSELF! Maxis DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THE TELEPORTER. RICHTOFEN HAD ALMOST THE ENTIRE GROUP WORKING WITH HIM IN SECRET. Richtofen got away with what he did because he said he had poor progress which Maxis believed because he had the same results with the trust barrier too! And he wasn't actually teleporting to the mainframe ones at Der Riese, he was going to his own personal one hidden in his quarters at Der Riese, the original one.

But the issue is with how he hid the subjects. He can't do that, because that is part of Maxis' research. THIS is what I have been getting at.

Oh, I get what you're saying here. Okay then.

But the issue is with how he hid the subjects. He can't do that, because that is part of Maxis' research. THIS is what I have been getting at.

He hid them there far away from Maxis. And remember, this wasn't Maxis' work, it was Richtofen's. He assigned Richtofen with it. I think after hearing about how 2-6 was destroyed, he just gave up on mind control and left Richtofen with them just incase he came across any breakthroughs, but little did he know Richtofen had plotted a whole conspiracy against him.

He hid them there far away from Maxis. And remember, this wasn't Maxis' work, it was Richtofen's. He assigned Richtofen with it. I think after hearing about how 2-6 was destroyed, he just gave up on mind control and left Richtofen with them just incase he came across any breakthroughs, but little did he know Richtofen had plotted a whole conspiracy against him.

Okay, that makes more sense than before. However, most likely they would be sent to Der Riese first, because Maxis knows about it and would have them sent there. That still means that the dates are weird, and don't make much sense.

Okay, that makes more sense than before. However, most likely they would be sent to Der Riese first, because Maxis knows about it and would have them sent there. That still means that the dates are weird, and don't make much sense.

I think Maxis wasn't that involved anymore. He had almost destroyed his mind with the 115 and was going insane, he wasn't to concerned with Richtofen's experiments anymore, more just fearing Richtofen himself.

And the dates are funny, that's why Maxis was so confused. Richtofen was all over, in many places at once, he knew something was up but he couldn't think straight enough to put the pieces together.

I think Maxis wasn't that involved anymore. He had almost destroyed his mind with the 115 and was going insane, he wasn't to concerned with Richtofen's experiments anymore, more just fearing Richtofen himself.

And the dates are funny, that's why Maxis was so confused. Richtofen was all over, in many places at once, he knew something was up but he couldn't think straight enough to put the pieces together.

I don't think that Maxis was really insane.. it had some effects on his mind, but other than being a bit paranoid he doesn't seem all that crazy.

The date between the spy being "captured" and actually being brought in for testing is funky, because if he was brought in to Der Riese it would probably take a day or less to even get there. It would obviously only take a few minutes to get to siberia from the teleporter.

and @ Murder Machine, I think we've gotten past that now. We're still arguing, but since he cleared that last bit up it's not been as bad.

I don't think that Maxis was really insane.. it had some effects on his mind, but other than being a bit paranoid he doesn't seem all that crazy.

The date between the spy being "captured" and actually being brought in for testing is funky, because if he was brought in to Der Riese it would probably take a day or less to even get there. It would obviously only take a few minutes to get to siberia from the teleporter.

and @ Murder Machine, I think we've gotten past that now. We're still arguing, but since he cleared that last bit up it's not been as bad.

Yeah, it seems we have misunderstand each others questions more than ideas.

And I think Maxis was just drained, everything was failing, he couldn't get anything to work right. He wasn't being supplied and funded properly, et. he was just finished and doing anything he had a chance of making a breakthrough in, that's why he went so far as to use his own daughter's pregnant puppy.

And I think the tele porter wasn't finished, that's why he went to go pick up Dempsey, but after he picked him up he finished and could jump back and forth now.

Yeah, it seems we have misunderstand each others questions more than ideas.

And I think Maxis was just drained, everything was failing, he couldn't get anything to work right. He wasn't being supplied and funded properly, et. he was just finished and doing anything he had a chance of making a breakthrough in, that's why he went so far as to use his own daughter's pregnant puppy.

And I think the tele porter wasn't finished, that's why he went to go pick up Dempsey, but after he picked him up he finished and could jump back and forth now.

Thats a pretty good explanation for Maxis, actually.

I'm still not 100% on the teleporter... But I'm going to just stop with this. I still believe in my theory, but if you guys prefer the other one, go ahead. But treyarch needs to explain things in the radios a bit better next time, I'll say that.

Archived