A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I believe that it started at Der Riese. It makes more sense. Kino was just another facility that workers visited on occasion.

Questions before the next part:

1. Do you want to do anything about the Pocket Teleporter? Or just leave it out for now and discuss it when the time comes later on?

2. Who made the V-R11? Maxis was working on a vril project. Was this it?

3. Not really a question, but we need to make a list of all of their facilities.

• Administrators

1. Leave out the Pocket Teleporter for now I say, there will definitely be another time to discuss it.

2. We are not sure, really. We know there was a VRIL project going on at Der Riese, but I believe that to be Die Glocke and the anti-gravity machine, as that started right in 1942 I believe.

3. Verruckt

Shi No Numa (if you consider places that they worked in, but did not own)

Der Riese

Kino der Toten

Call of the Dead

Shangri-La

Moon

Well it had been 5 years when you arrive. Perhaps it wasn't originally a weapons factory but it had been turned into one. After all, weapons is what the Nazis really wanted.

But it wasn't until 935's work had been going on for several years that Maxis began pandering to the Nazi party based on the radios

Some believe that Kino was the first facility, which I am hesitant to believe since the Der Riese description says "This is where it all started."

I took that as when the zombie project started, since it was the description of the zombie map. The zombie program was an evolution of the weapon's project started to pander to the nazis by maxis. I continue to believe that Maxis was not German ("Ludvig" is a scandinavian spelling, and in one radio Richtofen points out his "funny accent"), and Richtofen's comments on a moon radio support that 935 was a trans-national effort before Maxis nazi-fied it.

Verruckt was also used for the zombie experiments, but I believe that was an offshoot of work being done at Der Reise, I know of no other experimentations being done at that facility.

To me, this points to at least one other, older, 935 facility, which would be much more sparce on nazi symbolism. Shi no Numa is possible, but it seems that a pre-existing 935 set up a more or less temporary shop there (hell, shi no numa might be a forward base for the expeditions to Shangri-La)

I think Maxis's vril project was the V-R11. There's nothing else it could be.

Okay, expanding again. This one might have some errors. I have a bit of cleaning up to do here :P [Edits made to last paragraph as well, as seen below. I'm writing until I get to a suitable stopping point.]

Also, 1/20/1942 was when Maxis made the mainframe. He also mentioned in the same breath Fluffy. The Der Riese Radios go in chronological order according to the CIA terminal's listing of them, I feel safe to assume. That means that everything before Fluffy happened before 1/20/1942, and most likely before Griffin Station. This also means that Maxis's teleported tests had some major drawbacks during that period, as he only ever had 6 tests. And 3 of those happened before this date. Maybe when Maxis said "recalibrate the system", maybe recalibrating takes a long time.

Also, I looked through the Der Riese Radios and Servant files, both of which are in order. Since their time of Zombies' creation line up, I was able to get this order:

935 opens

Teleporter test 3

Fluffy

Data Servant

[Griffin Station]

Teleporter test 5

115 Overview study

Ray Gun

Wunderwaffe DG-2

Zombies

Reichstag update

Paranoia

Main characters

Sophia

Suspicion / Monkey Bomb

Teleporter test 6

Outbreak

During the next few years, Group 935 was busily working and creating inventions. Dr. Maxis grudgingly continued with the teleporter experiments, supervising the tests, but Dr. Richtofen was vital in that he knew how to recalibrate the teleporters. Dr. Maxis went through three unsuccessful tests on trying to get the teleporter to work. Dr. Maxis's tests #1, 2, and 3 all resulted in piles of guts and flesh. Dr. Maxis's daughter, Samantha Maxis, lived with him at the Der Riese facility. To keep her company, he gave her a dog, named Fluffy.

On January 20, 1942, Dr. Maxis completed the Datenbediensteter, which was the computer mainframe of Der Riese. Dr. Richtofen did not trust nor like Dr. Maxis, and Dr. Richtofen began to do many things behind Dr. Maxis's back. Dr. Richtofen finished his teleporter, and he was able to use it to teleport to the Moon and back as much as he wished. In doing so, he secretly organized a workforce to help him build a base on the Moon, known as Griffin Station. When it was finally completed that year, Dr. Richtofen announced to the rebellious Group 935 workers that they were to work in Griffin Station from now on, and he revealed the purpose: the Pyramid, or as Dr. Richtofen called it, the MPD. He assigned Doctor Groph to be the leader of Griffin Station. Dr. Richtofen continued to work for Dr. Maxis, who knew nothing of what Dr. Richtofen had done. Also in 1942, the Uranium Club was disbanded due to lack of funding.

Dr. Richtofen led two lives. He had his real purposes and his guise at Der Riese. Over the next three years many advancements were made in Group 935. First of all, Group 935had its headquarters at Der Riese, but it also had a facility that functioned as a theatre, showcase, and experimentation lab, known as Kino der Toten. Dr. Maxis, Dr. Richtofen, and other scientists would go back and forth here, but they usually stayed at Der Riese. Dr. Maxis and Dr. Richtofen commenced test #4 on the teleporter and finally got it working, although Dr. Richtofen's personal teleporters had already been working; Dr. Maxis didn't know about that. They then commenced test #5 using a dog, but for some reason the dog didn't reappear at the mainframe. All of this was made possible with Element 115. So Group 935 scientists scoured the globe for other meteor impact sites that had Element 115, and the found the following: Shi No Numa, Japan; Tunguska, Soviet Union; Groom Lake, Area 51, Nevada, United States; and the Moon, which was confirmed via Group 935's Astronomical Team. A newly developed Group 935 invention was the Pack-A-Punch, which upgraded normal weapons into laser weaponry. Group 935 also discovered that Element 115 had the ability to reanimate cells.

Japan also became intrigued in Element 115, so Japan installed the Rising Sun facility at Shi No Numa, the location of Japan's meteor impact. Japan was an ally of Germany, and naturally Group 935 was interested in Japan's involvements with Element 115, so they worked together, with Group 935 pulling the strings. The Japanese designed the Ray Gun, and the designs were seized by Group 935. Dr. Maxis then actually built the Ray Gun in Der Riese. A scientist of Group 935, Doctor H. Porter, designed the upgraded Porter's X2 Ray Gun, which was the upgraded Ray Gun, and inserted the designs into the Pack-A-Punch. Dr. Richtofen also created a weapon, the Wunderwaffe DG-2. He had been working on it for a while, but he finally finished it, and later another scientist created the designs for the Wunderwaffe DG-3 JZ, the upgraded form, and inserted them into the Pack-A-Punch.

Then Group 935 discovered that not only did Element 115 reanimate cells, but it also reanimated entire bodies. The Reichstag High Command commended this discovery, and dubbed these Zombies as the Armeeuntoten. Dr. Maxis tried repeatedly to get the Zombies to listen to commands, using mind control techniques at Kino der Toten, but they would not listen. Only one Zombie showed any progress of listening to commands, and that he was named Subject Two-Six. Subject Two-Six was progressing through experiments in Kino der Toten when an alarm went off, with bright lights and loud noises, causing Subject Two-Six to go berserk, and the workers had no choice but to kill him. The Wittenau Sanatorium in Germany was converted into a Zombie-testing facility known as Verrückt. Dr. Maxis was secretly worried about the whole ordeal. Also, the scientists at Verrückt created four Perks-A-Cola that enhanced your physical abilities. They were Juggernog, Speed Cola, Double-Tap Root Beer, and Quick Revive. They were soon shipped to Group 935's bases around the world.

The Reichstag High Command began to pressure Group 935 by witholding funding. Dr. Maxis urged them to continue to fund the program. He also told them that the teleporters were functioning, but he said that they were at a standstill due to not having enough Element 115 to continue the experiment. The Wunderwaffe DG-2, he also mentioned, was completely functional but it needed a couple years to be mass produced. Dr. Maxis started to become a bit paranoid and untrusting of Dr. Richtofen, but he dismissed it as Element 115 affecting his mind.

In response to the lack of Element 115, Dr. Maxis authorized a Group 935 cargo ship to establish a surreptitious base on the coast of northern Siberia in the Soviet Union, where a considerable number of fragments from the exploded Tunguska meteor had landed. The area also seemed to have vril energy, in which Dr. Maxis took an interest. Doctor Harvey Yena was among the scientists sent to that area. There, he invented his own personal weapon with Element 115, the Scavenger, He also made the upgraded form, naming it after himself: the Hyena Infra-Dead. The scientists there researched the vril energy, and finalized a weapon utilizing it: the V-R11, as well as its upgraded form, the V-R11 Lazarus. The scientists also created a new Perk-A-Cola: Deadshot Daiquiri.

Dr. Richtofen also kept Shangri-La as a Group 935 base of operations. He modernized it, using various technologies, and he used the local Asians as a labor force. A meteor with Element 115 had also crashed there in Shangri-La on top of the Pyramid. Dr. Richtofen tried making Focusing Crystals in an attempt to shrink the meteor, but he didn't know how to shrink it. Also, a non-working prototype of another weapon, the Thundergun Mk I, was created. It was still experiencing quite a few problems, however. Dr. Richtofen also owned his own research center, the Richtofen Center for Clinical Research. It was most likely a front for some kind of experimentation.

On May 8, 1945, Germany surrendered to the Allies. Japan was the last country to surrender, on September 2, 1945, marking the end of World War II. Peculiarly, Group 935 continued to operate. Perhaps it was out of determination to turn the tables; perhaps it was merely defiance to admit defeat. Nevertheless, Group 935 operated for quite a while without Nazi funding. By this time, Dr. Maxis had authorized Dr. Richtofen to have living subjects to try to unlock secrets of the brain in a last-ditch effort to try to gain control of the Zombies. Dr. Richofen had acquired three subjects.

The first subject was a Soviet named Nikolai Belinski. Nikolai was a politician in the Soviet Union, and he was notorious for his success that he achieved by killing the next man in line. He also had nine ex-wives. He killed his first wife and then his second wife with a shotgun for being fat and ugly. He killed his third wife with a Sickle because she complained about him snoring. He tried to kill his fourth wife by strangling, however, she escaped, and he chased her, killing a couple people, and finally killing her with a shotgun. He killed his fifth wife by trying to drown her and then cutting off her unconscious head with an axe. No one knows what happened to his sixth wife, and his seventh wife was currently still alive. He cheated on his seventh wife, and he also wasn't on good terms with his sister. When Prime Minister Stalin heard of Nikolai's murderous habits, he made sure that Nikolai was placed on the front line in World War II.

The second subject was an Imperial Japanese soldier named Takeo Masaki. He was an honorable Bushi and Bushido warrior. His family knew he'd bring thme honor when they saw him cutting off cats' tails at the age of five. However, Takeo thought that his family brought disgrace, so he slaughtered his entire family for their dishonor. The third subject was a Mexican. Dr. Richtofen removed his spleen, killing him.

It's a lot but I couldn't stop. The next thing is September 10th, Call of the Dead Radio 2. I think we need to discuss that before I add it. But more importantly, we need to discuss all of the above and see what you guys think.

EDIT: @aegisknight: No, Group 935 had only recently been formed. Yes, it had been around before that, but it was too much of a fledgling operation for it to have been that long.

You are right that Maxis was scandinavian in heritage. He was German-esque, and he lived in Germany, so he can still be called "German". But you are right. His name is spelled differently than normal, Ludvig. He always spells it Ludvig when he spells it himself. It is only others that call him Ludwig. Not to mention the following quote:

I knew I should have invented an Egg-moving robot. Stupid Maxis and his rules and stupid accent.

Apparently Maxis's accent was different than Richtofen's, who was as German as any.

• Administrators

On the Der Riese there is the VRIL 7 I believe, a spacecraft. That plus the Fly Trap makes me believe it's the spaceship, but we will agree to disagree :P

You are right he made the mainframe, but so everyone knows, he means the computer one and not the teleporter one lol. I know you said that down below, but that made me really confused when I read it at first. As for recalibrating, I believe that they took a break on the teleporters to work on Die Glocke and the Fly Trap, but I digress.

[Third paragraph, second line]

Be sure to put a space between 935 and had.

That is honestly my only complaint.

On the Der Riese there is the VRIL 7 I believe, a spacecraft. That plus the Fly Trap makes me believe it's the spaceship, but we will agree to disagree :P

You are right he made the mainframe, but so everyone knows, he means the computer one and not the teleporter one lol. I know you said that down below, but that made me really confused when I read it at first. As for recalibrating, I believe that they took a break on the teleporters to work on Die Glocke and the Fly Trap, but I digress.

[Third paragraph, second line]

Be sure to put a space between 935 and had.

That is honestly my only complaint.

I believe the Fly trap is the launch pad or test of the anti-gravity mechanism inside the Vril craft.

Also:

Earlier there was talk about order of the facilities. I believe first was Der Riese, the place where zombies were first created.

Then came Verruckt, first place to try breaking the trust barrier. They used physical ways, opening the head and scrambling the brain.

Verruckt was over run, they noticed physical means like lobotomy are not going to break the barrier.

Kino was founded, there they attempted mentally breaking it (brainwashing), and it worked until some one came and sabotaged the whole project.

Call of the Dead, I dunno about that one.

CHECK MY OLD THREAD:

viewtopic.php?f=68&t=12112

Its my theories about Verruckt experiments moving to Kino

• Administrators

Yeah, Fly Trap was the test ring for the craft, the entire craft. Fly Trap is where the spacecraft was tested with huge amounts of electricity running through cables that connected to the reinforced concrete.

I agree with all of that actually, I can't tell if they were at Call of the Dead, that still stumps me, not to mention WHY they would have been there.

But yes, even if you are right about the vril stuff, that doesn't explain how the V-R11 came to be. I just think it fits, really.

Oh crap. I have to put the Die Glocke and Fly Trap in there somewhere. Thanks for reminding me:

During the next few years, Group 935 was busily working and creating inventions. Dr. Maxis grudgingly continued with the teleporter experiments, supervising the tests, but Dr. Richtofen was vital in that he knew how to recalibrate the teleporters. Dr. Maxis went through three unsuccessful tests on trying to get the teleporter to work. Dr. Maxis's tests #1, 2, and 3 all resulted in piles of guts and flesh. Dr. Maxis's daughter, Samantha Maxis, lived with him at the Der Riese facility. To keep her company, he gave her a dog, named Fluffy.

On January 20, 1942, Dr. Maxis completed the Datenbediensteter, which was the computer network of Der Riese. Dr. Richtofen did not trust nor like Dr. Maxis, and Dr. Richtofen began to do many things behind Dr. Maxis's back. Dr. Richtofen finished his teleporter, and he was able to use it to teleport to the Moon and back as much as he wished. In doing so, he secretly organized a workforce to help him build a base on the Moon, known as Griffin Station. When it was finally completed that year, Dr. Richtofen announced to the rebellious Group 935 workers that they were to work in Griffin Station from now on, and he revealed the purpose: the Pyramid, or as Dr. Richtofen called it, the MPD. He assigned Doctor Groph to be the leader of Griffin Station. Dr. Richtofen continued to work for Dr. Maxis, who knew nothing of what Dr. Richtofen had done. Also in 1942, the Uranium Club was disbanded due to lack of funding.

Dr. Richtofen led two lives. He had his real purposes and his guise at Der Riese. Over the next three years many advancements were made in Group 935. First of all, Group 935 had its headquarters at Der Riese, but it also had a facility that functioned as a theatre, showcase, and experimentation lab, known as Kino der Toten. Dr. Maxis, Dr. Richtofen, and other scientists would go back and forth here, but they usually stayed at Der Riese. Dr. Maxis and Dr. Richtofen commenced test #4 on the teleporter and finally got it working, although Dr. Richtofen's personal teleporters had already been working; Dr. Maxis didn't know about that. They then commenced test #5 using a dog, but for some reason the dog didn't reappear at the mainframe. All of this was made possible with Element 115. So Group 935 scientists scoured the globe for other meteor impact sites that had Element 115, and the found the following: Shi No Numa, Japan; Tunguska, Soviet Union; Groom Lake, Area 51, Nevada, United States; and the Moon, which was confirmed via Group 935's Astronomical Team. A newly developed Group 935 invention was the Pack-A-Punch, which upgraded normal weapons into laser weaponry. Group 935 also discovered that Element 115 had the ability to reanimate cells.

Japan also became intrigued in Element 115, so Japan installed the Rising Sun facility at Shi No Numa, the location of Japan's meteor impact. Japan was an ally of Germany, and naturally Group 935 was interested in Japan's involvements with Element 115, so they worked together, with Group 935 pulling the strings. The Japanese designed the Ray Gun, and the designs were seized by Group 935. Dr. Maxis then actually built the Ray Gun in Der Riese. A scientist of Group 935, Doctor H. Porter, designed the upgraded Porter's X2 Ray Gun, which was the upgraded Ray Gun, and inserted the designs into the Pack-A-Punch. Dr. Richtofen also created a weapon, the Wunderwaffe DG-2, which utilized Element 115, electricity, and a miniature anti-gravity mechanism. He had been working on it for a while, but he finally finished it, and later another scientist created the designs for the Wunderwaffe DG-3 JZ, the upgraded form, and inserted them into the Pack-A-Punch.

Then Group 935 discovered that not only did Element 115 reanimate cells, but it also reanimated entire bodies. The Reichstag High Command commended this discovery, and dubbed these Zombies as the Armeeuntoten. Dr. Maxis tried repeatedly to get the Zombies to listen to commands, using mind control techniques at Kino der Toten, but they would not listen. Only one Zombie showed any progress of listening to commands, and that he was named Subject Two-Six. Subject Two-Six was progressing through experiments in Kino der Toten when an alarm went off, with bright lights and loud noises, causing Subject Two-Six to go berserk, and the workers had no choice but to kill him. The Wittenau Sanatorium in Germany was converted into a Zombie-testing facility known as Verrückt. Dr. Maxis was secretly worried about the whole ordeal. Also, the scientists at Verrückt created four Perks-A-Cola that enhanced your physical abilities. They were Juggernog, Speed Cola, Double-Tap Root Beer, and Quick Revive. They were soon shipped to Group 935's bases around the world. 1944, a new subdivision of Group 935 was created with a purpose of developing a deadly war chemical known as Nova gas. Its brainchild was Doctor Friederick Steiner. He combined two gases, Tabun and Sarin, to create Nova gas. Dr. Maxis used this Nova gas at Kino der Toten to create a mutant variant of Zombies, called Gas Zombies.

The Reichstag High Command began to pressure Group 935 by witholding funding. Dr. Maxis urged them to continue to fund the program. He also told them that the teleporters were functioning, but he said that they were at a standstill due to not having enough Element 115 to continue the experiment. The Wunderwaffe DG-2, he also mentioned, was completely functional but it needed a couple years to be mass produced. Dr. Maxis started to become a bit paranoid and untrusting of Dr. Richtofen, but he dismissed it as Element 115 affecting his mind. The original Die Glocke, as well as the Fly Trap, their exact purposes unknown yet speculated to have something to do with a spaceship or anti-gravity mechanism, were then created in a long and arduous process.

In response to the lack of Element 115, Dr. Maxis authorized a Group 935 cargo ship to establish a surreptitious base on the coast of northern Siberia in the Soviet Union, where a considerable number of fragments from the exploded Tunguska meteor had landed. The area also seemed to have vril energy, in which Dr. Maxis took an interest. Doctor Harvey Yena was among the scientists sent to that area. There, he invented his own personal weapon with Element 115, the Scavenger, He also made the upgraded form, naming it after himself: the Hyena Infra-Dead. The scientists there researched the vril energy, and finalized a weapon utilizing it: the V-R11, as well as its upgraded form, the V-R11 Lazarus. The scientists also created a new Perk-A-Cola: Deadshot Daiquiri.

Dr. Richtofen also kept Shangri-La as a Group 935 base of operations. He modernized it, using various technologies, and he used the local Asians as a labor force. A meteor with Element 115 had also crashed there in Shangri-La on top of the Pyramid. Dr. Richtofen tried making Focusing Crystals in an attempt to shrink the meteor, but he didn't know how to shrink it. Also, a non-working prototype of another weapon, the Thundergun Mk I, was created. It was still experiencing quite a few problems, however. Dr. Richtofen also owned his own research center, the Richtofen Center for Clinical Research. It was most likely a front for some kind of experimentation.

On May 8, 1945, Germany surrendered to the Allies. Japan was the last country to surrender, on September 2, 1945, marking the end of World War II. Peculiarly, Group 935 continued to operate. Perhaps it was out of determination to turn the tables; perhaps it was merely defiance to admit defeat. Nevertheless, Group 935 operated for quite a while without Nazi funding. By this time, Dr. Maxis had authorized Dr. Richtofen to have living subjects to try to unlock secrets of the brain in a last-ditch effort to try to gain control of the Zombies. Dr. Richofen had acquired three subjects. Until he could figure out how to control them, the Armeeuntoten was put into storage containers or capsules.

The first subject was a Soviet named Nikolai Belinski. Nikolai was a politician in the Soviet Union, and he was notorious for his success that he achieved by killing the next man in line. He also had nine ex-wives. He killed his first wife and then his second wife with a shotgun for being fat and ugly. He killed his third wife with a Sickle because she complained about him snoring. He tried to kill his fourth wife by strangling, however, she escaped, and he chased her, killing a couple people, and finally killing her with a shotgun. He killed his fifth wife by trying to drown her and then cutting off her unconscious head with an axe. No one knows what happened to his sixth wife, and his seventh wife was currently still alive. He cheated on his seventh wife, and he also wasn't on good terms with his sister. When Prime Minister Stalin heard of Nikolai's murderous habits, he made sure that Nikolai was placed on the front line in World War II.

The second subject was an Imperial Japanese soldier named Takeo Masaki. He was an honorable Bushi and Bushido warrior. His family knew he'd bring thme honor when they saw him cutting off cats' tails at the age of five. However, Takeo thought that his family brought disgrace, so he slaughtered his entire family for their dishonor. The third subject was a Mexican. Dr. Richtofen removed his spleen, killing him.

^made changes

@Matuzz: Well, when I made those paragraphs above, it took quite a while because I had to get the order right. So I think it is: Der Riese first; Kino der Toten second, as it was used for Zombies and to showcase the Teleporter; Shi No Numa, because it had to be after they discovered they had 115; Verruckt, because that had to be when they got Zombies; and then Shangri-La and Call of the Dead are somewhere in there, uncertain.

^made changes

@Matuzz: Well, when I made those paragraphs above, it took quite a while because I had to get the order right. So I think it is: Der Riese first; Kino der Toten second, as it was used for Zombies and to showcase the Teleporter; Shi No Numa, because it had to be after they discovered they had 115; Verruckt, because that had to be when they got Zombies; and then Shangri-La and Call of the Dead are somewhere in there, uncertain.

I'm certain Verruckt was before Kino

How are you certain so?

Well its logical in my mind, because IF Kino was before Verruckt why would they had completely thrown away idea of brainwashing zombies when it was clearly working?

And there is many other things in my old thread THAT freaking in this MINUTE got EFFIN DELETED??????? O_o

Suggesting Verruckt was first.... THE HELL!

Um... sorry about that... : /

But the brainwashing was NOT working. the only promising subject was Subject Two-Six, and he was shot and killed. Richtofen tested on Tank, Nikolai, and Takeo just to try to make some progress, and the Zombies were stored until then.

Verruckt's main purpose was to test on Zombies. Kino der Toten was multipurposeful. And since Zombies didn't come around until the later half of development, it makes sense that Kino der Toten was around before Verruckt was.

Oh god the whole thread was deleted in the minute I needed it BUT thanks to google cache I was able to COPY it!

But why an earth it was deleted???

RECOVERY OF THE THREAD:

Verrückt, old Wittenau Sanatorium mental hospital in Berlin. Group 935 started working there to gain control to the test subjects created in Der Riese.

They tried to study zombies brains to find trust barrier which would make the zombies calm and controlled. They had dentist chair in Verrückt which they used when drilling heads of the zombies to get in to the brains. Maxis told Richtofen that the key to unlocking the human mind will be more easily discovered on someone who isn't dead yet. But Richtofen wasn't convinced.

When the outbreak happened in Verrückt, the Group 935 transfered the tests to Kino Der Toten. And now comes the proof on why they were transfered to Kino Der Toten. The whole Theater is based on controlling zombies exactly like Verrückt. They took evetything they had from Verrückt to the Kino.

Mannequins were transferred to Kino's dressing room and Verrückt's perk machines where also brought to the Kino.

In Kino Der Toten Group 935 tried different approach on controlling the zombies. Some of them were more successful than others.

Group 935 started to show clips on the theater to the zombies and in that way to brainwash zombies. This was found to be breakthrough in controlling zombies.

"In the past weeks we have made get strides in breaking through to their subconscious, I have had the projectionists make edits to the film, these changes have been very effective".

"Subject two six has had a breakthrough, he is responding to the treatment and following basic instructions, the violent outbursts have been greatly reduced, and give time we feel this method of treatment will be 100% effective in most cases".

"The timeline for deployment can be accelerated, given the progress we have made in the past two weeks, if patient two six can retain the impression for longer than 26 hours we will have the process perfected".

"Another setback, patient two six was killed this morning during a field test, he lost control and attacked one of our handlers, his injuries were minor, but patient two six was destroyed, the break in programing coincided with the flashing lights and the loud noises of the fire alarm in the test facility (4x Knocks on the door) One moment (5x Knocks on the door) What is it?".

Unfortunately the subject two six failed. But Group 935 had also other project going on in controlling zombies. They used nerve gasses Tabun and Sarin to get effect on the zombies. This project was huge fail and created creepy crawlers. And when they die they release those nerve gasses.

More evidence on that Verruckt test were transferred somewhere after they failed:

"You must know by now that we failed to contain the asylum, that we had to move the experiment here."

That is radio from Shi No Numa. I believe that it was sent from Kino Der Toten to the Shi No Numa to Peter.

That means there was at least one american scientist who knew Peter in Kino Der Toten.

It seems there was third small place where Richofen was doing his own controlling tests like he says in CotD radios:

"I still have not had any luck reprogramming any of the live specimens. Doctor M(Interference)s says the key to unlocking the human mind will be more easily discovered on someone who isn't dead yet. I am not convinced. The army is stalled until I can break this, this trust Barrier?"

It could be Der Riese, Shi No Numa or Call of The Dead.

Now to Samantha's presence in Verrückt and Kino. Samantha has ability to summon his toys (toy box and teddy bear in different locations.)

Like in Ascension radios Yuri is trying to figure out who has child in the base as he founds teddy bear and toy box from the base.

In Verrückt there is in walls written in blood sign with teddy and it has been crossed to say no teddies allowed. It seems Samantha started to play with minds of people in Verrückt just like in Ascension afterwards and causing an outbreak.

When the tests were transferred to Kino also Samantha went there. Subject two six had failed because he had break in programing coincided with the flashing lights and the loud noises of the fire alarm in the test facility. I believe Samantha caused the fire alarm so Group 935 would fail.

Then interesting quotes in Kino by Richtofen:

"Dr.Maxis almost had his undead army, if only he could have broken the trust barrier."

-Dr.Maxis was in Kino trying to control the zombies.

"Those seats, the screen, they wanted to implant the mind with instructions."

-They were brainwashing the zombies with the screen.

"You have all been fooled just like Peter, arh hahaha."

-Peter has his part in studies to control the zombies but he was killed by Richtofen.

"These must have been the failed experiments Maxis mentioned."

-Talking about the Creepy Crawlers created using Tabun and Sarin. As there is note in Kino which mentions Tabun and Sarin.

It seems conjectural.

You're saying Kino came into the picture after Verruckt was overrun. That means that Kino was only operating for a month, for Richtofen killed Maxis sometime in October according to the Call of the Dead Radios. That seems unlikely.

Verruckt and Kino der Toten very likely could've been testing Zombies in different ways at the same time.

Also, Kino wasn't designed solely around mind control of Zombies. First, you can see a Teleporter that was elaborately set up, so it had some involvement with that. Also, there's the Gas Zombies (which I need to edit into my big post above). As for the Perk thing, it really is just assumption that they were developed in Verruckt, a correct one I think. But that means they were sent to Der Riese too. But Der Riese is still before Verruckt, just like Kino.

Kino also has the pictures of the main characters as well as a blank portrait. They are all younger. I think this was a series of pictures to commemorate Richtofen's successful brain wiping of his subjects. The blank one would represent the Mexican.

• Administrators

I believe that Kino was made in 1944, around September or October after they outgrew the Der Riese facility. From there, after Verruckt broke out, they moved the mind-control experiments to Kino with Steiner in September of 1945.

It seems conjectural.

You're saying Kino came into the picture after Verruckt was overrun. That means that Kino was only operating for a month, for Richtofen killed Maxis sometime in October according to the Call of the Dead Radios. That seems unlikely.

Verruckt and Kino der Toten very likely could've been testing Zombies in different ways at the same time.

Also, Kino wasn't designed solely around mind control of Zombies. First, you can see a Teleporter that was elaborately set up, so it had some involvement with that. Also, there's the Gas Zombies (which I need to edit into my big post above). As for the Perk thing, it really is just assumption that they were developed in Verruckt, a correct one I think. But that means they were sent to Der Riese too. But Der Riese is still before Verruckt, just like Kino.

Kino also has the pictures of the main characters as well as a blank portrait. They are all younger. I think this was a series of pictures to commemorate Richtofen's successful brain wiping of his subjects. The blank one would represent the Mexican.

I believe the biggest evidence that Verruckt tests were moved to Kino is this:

"You must know by now that we failed to contain the asylum, that we had to move the experiment here."

Asylum of course means Verruckt. Now test failed and were moved to another location.

Only logical place where they had moved the controlling tests from Verruckt is Kino. There is not any other map that had control tests.

I believe the one talking in that radio is Harvey Yena.

Well the speaker of the Radio is Cornelius Pernell. The CIA files confirm that.

***TOP SECRET***

***LEVEL 1 CLEARANCE EYES ONLY***

***SHI NO NUMA RECORDING #1***

Summary: The following is a transcript of a recording that originated from the Group 935 outpost dubbed “The Swamp.” The voice heard in this recording belongs to the handler of the operative “PETER” who went missing at an unknown time prior to the sending of this message. The operative is presumed dead and the location of Shi No Numa has yet to be resolved.

**START**

[static.]

AUTOMATED: R-409n 37 14 06 115 48 40.

HANDLER: I hope that you are receiving this transmission [REDACTED], if you are not, then all is already lost. You must know by now that we failed to contain the asylum, that we had to move the experiment here. Location. The numbers will guide you. The giant must remain...

[static.]

...at all costs. Repeat. Der Riese must be contained at all costs. The DG-2 experiments continue. You're our only advantage now. Find Doctor...

[static.]

and Doctor Maxis. They may know what’s going on. The use of element 115 is dangerous at best. I’m not sure if we can continue here. We’ve lost most of our best...

[static.]

...team. I hope you get this. I hope it hasn’t happened there too. But I’m almost all out of hope.

AUTOMATED: 60 54 06.96 101 55 44.94.

**END**

***TOP SECRET***

***LEVEL 1 CLEARANCE EYES ONLY***

***UPDATE PETER***

NAME: [REDACTED]

DOB: [REDACTED]

OPERATIONAL DURATION: [REDACTED]

**Please use Agency standard ciphers for operative identity.”

HANDLER’S NOTES”

We successfully inserted PETER into Group 935 as a research assistant based out of Munich. Current location is unknown, but his last transmission suggested he had been transferred from the Der Riese facility to a top secret location known only as Verrückt. Most recent communique indicated that the 935 experiments are barely under control.

Attempts to secure all visible Group 935 research of Element 115 technology have been unsuccessful.

We fear that PETER identity has been compromised. Sending in a Marine Recon unit to extract PETER from the asylum before it is too late. Operation leader will be one TANK DEMPSEY.

The asylum must be contained at all costs.

SIGNED CORNELIUS PERNELL

Well next is when the outbreaks start happening. September 10th. This brings us to Peter. So I think we need to debate and figure out how exactly this worked.

First, on September 10th, a spy was captured in Verruckt. This was NOT Peter, because Richtofen suspects him to be an"other" spy on the 20th. And we can agree that Peter died in Shi No Numa, correct? As well as him being transferred to Verruckt? So that means he somehow got back.

Archived