monkey pick your drop!

amazing1pj

in a resent topic i posted "annihilation or rezurrection" and every body said rezurrection and i wanted that map pack but my connection sucks so i cant do online with out it glitching and none of my friends like zombies i mean a few do not often though. But i can do combat training and i like that even if they are not rill people, and a lot of my friends like to do 2 against 10. sssssssssoooooooooo i picked annihilation. maps are good i like silo hazard a lot, i usually do not like big maps but hazard is good for the open area. silo is good it reminds me of radiation that is why i like it very good map. hanger 18 sucks i dont even know why i just dont like it. drive in is ok half the reason i bot annihilation was for drive in because the trailer said it is like nuke town (grate map), drive in is way to big to be anything like it, i also cant like play it with out being shot in the back or sides. but shangri-la is grate fricken hard compared to kino (dont like five) very small rooms but grate.

ok here is the question do u let the monkey take your perk and if u do what drop down do u pick when u shoot the monkey for me it is insta kill or max ammo?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The general strategy is everything to max ammo, and max ammo to perk bottles. But of course, it depends totally on the situation.

If there just was an ammo, I usually just pick it up unless it is something really useless like a hammer. Or if I'm out of monkey bombs, I don't wanna risk it in higher rounds to chance the drop. Or in early rounds, i wanna pick up the double points to get a free 1k points of the monkey kill.

@Tom852: I don't think you can get a perk bottle from a max ammo that you have changed from a previous non-max ammo.

But whenever i get a legit max ammo i change it to a perk drop (because i usually just use wall weapons for most rounds up to 15 so i don't need max ammos! 8-) ) and this usually influences my places where i stay in the map so i am far enough away to have enough time to watch it then hit at the right time, eg: at the start of the game i move to the back of the mpl area (where the radio is).

@Tom852: I don't think you can get a perk bottle from a max ammo that you have changed from a previous non-max ammo.

But whenever i get a legit max ammo i change it to a perk drop (because i usually just use wall weapons for most rounds up to 15 so i don't need max ammos! 8-) ) and this usually influences my places where i stay in the map so i am far enough away to have enough time to watch it then hit at the right time, eg: at the start of the game i move to the back of the mpl area (where the radio is).

I don't think thats what he meant, what he meant was change all drops to max ammo when you need one. And all max ammos (legit ones) to drops..

Am I right Tom?

way~

You cant? I totally thought you could. I havent played Shangri-La since the first 2 weeks it came out, and it worked then (Ex: InstaKill->MaxAmmo->Perk Bottle).

I know it atleast WorkED. I was trying to turn all my drops for the first few rounds into Perk Bottles, and it was definately working with Randomized Max Ammos. Once the monkey drops it, its a reset "Legit" Max Ammo.

Can someone like, go test this or something? I might later, but I dont really like playing Shangri La anyway. JUst kinda curious to know now.