Um ...hello everyone ....

Wolfie

i've been here for a month now and I can see myself slipping away from this site

Usually after school I would run on here as soon as possible to see if anyone wants to play or to talk but

that usually doesn't happen .....

I fear that before this year ends that I'll just be another inactive person taking up space on this site.

I try to get to know new people but that doesn't seem to work for me :lol:

So if I mysteriously disappear this would be my goodbye letter to this awesome site.

But since I'm new and whatnot I don't think anyone would notice if I just left :?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i've been here for a month now and I can see myself slipping away from this site

Usually after school I would run on here as soon as possible to see if anyone wants to play or to talk but

that usually doesn't happen .....

I fear that before this year ends that I'll just be another inactive person taking up space on this site.

I try to get to know new people but that doesn't seem to work for me :lol:

So if I mysteriously disappear this would be my goodbye letter to this awesome site.

But since I'm new and whatnot I don't think anyone would know if I just left :?

I would like to play with you, only our times is a big problem :(

Hmm, well I recognize your name Wolfie, so you gotta be pretty active round here. I wouldn't consider yourself a stranger or nobody at all!

Just put yourself into the discussions more when you can and you'll find yourself racing to come back to this site like you originally did. Plus if you stick around now, when Treyarch's next CoD comes out and the zombie craze comes back, you'll be a regular and reputable member here.

Stick around man! We need ya! And I'd tell you to send me a friend request so we could get down on some zombies sometime, but I'm on 360 :(

i try but half the time I dunno what to say or I'm too shy :oops:

and I have a 360 except its really dusty , I only played it for dead rising...took me 2 years to beat it b/c i was 10 and I was terrified of zombies, but now I crave them. I find myself having dreams of them and drawing them and whatnot. I dressed up as a Hunter from L4D this year for Halloween. And I forgot i was a brony :?