Return through Aether

demesphor

im not sure if this was in the original der riese but i found this

Now if samantha was never supposed to come out of the aether nor was she even thought of at the time...then what does this mean? i keep noticing it and it keeps bothering me everytime i went past it, and nobody has said anything. but could samantha have been though to come out of the aether if it was in W@W? just food for thought

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok theres somthing wrong with my pc the link wont work :(

but i searched and actually found a pic from CODZ forum

it was a post made by black ops tiger called eddys return through aether so u might wanna check it out

and if you could post the pic in your OP id appreciate it :)

i shall look that up. but there ya go. fixed it. sorry for the trouble. oh and it says black ops tiger doesnt exist...send me the link to his post please?

There are 3 "Return Through Aether" drawings in Der Riese.

- One on the wall ahead of you as soon as you go up the stairs in the Thompson room. (The first pic)

- One on the wall in between the Mystery Box spawn and Trap switch. (The second pic)

- One on the wall next to the door that leads to Teleporter Z-A.

Since there is 3, and they are somewhat near a different teleporter, could they be referring to each teleporter? Like Zombieofthedead said above?

There are 3 "Return Through Aether" drawings in Der Riese.

- One on the wall ahead of you as soon as you go up the stairs in the Thompson room. (The first pic)

- One on the wall in between the Mystery Box spawn and Trap switch. (The second pic)

- One on the wall next to the door that leads to Teleporter Z-A.

Since there is 3, and they are somewhat near a different teleporter, could they be referring to each teleporter? Like Zombieofthedead said above?

could be but idk if aether would be the swirling blue stuff isnt that just the teleporter teleporting you using 115? definitly has something to do with teleporters. i mean think about it these things do so much. time travel, teleportation, cloned fluffy.

The only 115 is the electricity you see around you when you teleport, it's not actually the swirling blue area.

BTW, if you want to know more about aether go to viewtopic.php?f=68&t=12030 you should see why I believe the blue area is Aether.

VERY nice. [brains] i can see what your saying about the aether now. but why put it on the wall? what significance is it if we already know the telporters bring you through the aether. ty very much for proving your theroy. that was a very validated point [brains]