Goodbye Mule Kick Moon

Ehjookayted

I dont think they should have added it to the original W@W maps (especialy Nacht Der Untoten...that on should stay with NO perks), but the rest of them it makes a nice addition. Not so much in KINO and Five as the other 3, but still nice to have. I agree that this makes Ascension too easy, even tho i havent played ascension in months and havent tried very hard to break my personal record of 29. To me it makes COTD and Shangri-La the best maps to play. Running out of ammo on round 30+ and mainly the lag after 30+ on shangri-la have always been our downfall.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very true. I have a question though. More like asking for advice

I get Mule Kick, get a Galil from the Box. I already have M&S and the AK74fu2.

Next hit, I get the Wave Gun, trade it in for Galil.

Should I have swapped it for my AK74fu2 and re-bought that as my third weapon? It would cost me 6200 points though.

My reasoning behind not doing that was that since it's the Wave Gun, I was very unlikely to go down. However, there's always that threat of the glitched Cosmonaut.

Yeah like Chopper said, best to trade out the AK and rebuy it as a 3rd gun in case you go down, as it'd be the easiest to get back. You could use the AK itself to rack up the extra 5000 for the upgrade ;)

My reviews with Mule Kick on the maps:

Kino der Toten- Even easier.

FIVE- The Pentagon Theif is less of a piss of, little bit easier.

Ascension- Putting the perk in this map is a joke. It takes 1 hit for a monkey to take it down.

Call of the Dead- Now you can upgrade a sniper to kill George, and still have to other weapon slots.

Shangri La- I really don't notice a difference.

Nacht der Untoten- Not that much of a difference.

Verruckt- Again, not really different.

Shi No Numa- Easier to conserve ammo.

Der Reise- Also easier to conserve ammo.