Character Colours Different

adam120694

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are all random, except for Dempsey's which is and has always been, white.

Not sure why, but its more organized when playing two player games.

EX: There will be a white and a blue no matter what. White will always be Dempsey, but blue can be Richtofen, Nikolai or Takeo. Before it was Dempsey, white, Nikolai blue, Takeo yellow, and Richtofen green.

Not to be racist but someone must have complained to Treyarch that a character color yellow for the Asian (Takeo) as a default could be construed as offensive. Hope that helps :)

Not completely true. I did a 3 player game where I was Dempsey, and I was blue. Richtofen was yellow, and Takeo was green. No-one was Nikolai or white. I have only seen this once, so whether it's a glitch or not, I don't know. The MAJORITY of the time however, Dempsey will always be white.

EX: There will be a white and a blue no matter what. White will always be Dempsey, but blue can be Richtofen, Nikolai or Takeo. Before it was Dempsey, white, Nikolai blue, Takeo yellow, and Richtofen green.

Again not true. I have had various 2 player games with different people, where it was white and yellow, and white and green. Though I do think for Moon, that Richtofen will always be one of the players, unless in Solo.

But in World at War, the person who is Dempsey always host. And if you did split-screen or 2 player, it would always be Dempsey and Nikolai, no matter.

Not to be racist but someone must have complained to Treyarch that a character color yellow for the Asian (Takeo) as a default could be construed as offensive. Hope that helps :)

On Cod Wiki it says Takeo having his counter as yellow could be a (racist) joke.

@Rissole25: I've always had Dempsey as a white counter. (possibly another joke)