So I Think There Is A DEFINATE Easter Egg On Kino

TheBrockstah

So in this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGv601SjttE If you skip to 1:33 Dempsey says "Huh! Another Easter Egg, and you thought I wouldn't find it." I think this is hinting that their is a massive Easter Egg, yet no one has figured it out yet.

I'll be editing this when I find more quotes of interest.

6:00 "They've got no chance against me and the wonder waffle."

15:50 - 16:17 Talks about getting wunderwaffe and something interesting dempsey says about element 115

The Wunderwaffe quotes most likely were recorded for when Kino was scheduled for WaW.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep in mind some of those quotes from CJ's video may have been from an earlier version of Kino where there was a Wunderwaffe and an Easter Egg. They ultimately decided to not include those things, but the audio files still exist. Im guessing cause they had to wait for BO, they wanted to add a new wonder weapon, the Thundergun.

I remember when CJ uploaded the Call of the Dead quotes, there were quotes about some turret. And quotes in a robotic voice that said the names of wonder weapons (wonder weapon machine maybe?). But none of that stuff ever saw the final version.

I gotta say though, it's a bit weird they have an easter egg on Der Riese, none on Kino or Five, and then pick them back up in Ascension.

There is no easter egg on Kino :facepalm:

Regards Yellow-card8

1 word

HATTIN'

man i wish i hade one of those funny pics right now

Hatin? there has been so many posts about Kino Easter when there isn't which was proven with mulitple files.

And on COD XP zombie panel they said they started doing the big Easter egg on Ascension :roll:

Regards Yellow-card8

There is no easter egg on Kino :facepalm:

Regards Yellow-card8

1 word

HATTIN'

man i wish i hade one of those funny pics right now

Hatin? there has been so many posts about Kino Easter when there isn't which was proven with mulitple files.

And on COD XP zombie panel they said they started doing the big Easter egg on Ascension :roll:

Regards Yellow-card8

i was just kidin

i see your point tho