Can we try to agree? Possible Spoilers...

liltaz23

So, since the playable characters are the ones in the portraits, can we agree that the blanked out picture is more than likely Sam, or, maybe I should say Samtofen? The portrait looks suspiciously like space suit Richtofen, who ends up being Samantha. So, the space Richtofen skin is the "Sam" Skin, whereas the usual SS Richtofen skin is the real, zombie controlling Richtofen. Sorry if this has been posted, I've been away for a while.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the silloutte portrait is of Dr. Maxis.

The level really is Dr. Maxis's level. This is where he presented the results of his zombie experiments to the nazi party. Evidence of him being here is all over the place. All the radios and audio reels are done in his voice. Yet you never actually see him. If there is fifth character on this map, it is Dr. Maxis because his presence is definitely felt.

Also, remember the line Takeo says when he looks at the picture. Sorry if I screw up the line, but it goes something like:

"Maybe once was, is no more. But shall be again."

We all know that Dr. Maxis disappeared, and then came back in the Moon easter egg in a big way. If my theory is correct, then Takeo's line may have foreshadowed these events.

The level really is Dr. Maxis's level. This is where he presented the results of his zombie experiments to the nazi party. Evidence of him being here is all over the place. All the radios and audio reels are done in his voice. Yet you never actually see him. If there is fifth character on this map, it is Dr. Maxis because his presence is definitely felt.

Also, remember the line Takeo says when he looks at the picture. Sorry if I screw up the line, but it goes something like:

We all know that Dr. Maxis disappeared, and then came back in the Moon easter egg in a big way. If my theory is correct, then Takeo's line may have foreshadowed these events.

or maybe its sam cause she went to the moon and turned into an aether demon thing and then switched bodies with richtofen and became alive again? we can go all day with this. its demonic announcer (sam) and its blacked out because treyarch wanted it to be a surprise and demonic announcer never had a face back then. weve already uncovered this please dont duplicate threads

Which theories exactly are we speaking of? If you mean about "Samantha/richtofen", it has not. If you mean about it being others, just because one one theory is disproven, doesn't mean that we have the answer. All I am attempting to do is post a theory based on evidence that has been proven by moon. My bad for attempting to solve something.

Which theories exactly are we speaking of? If you mean about "Samantha/richtofen", it has not. If you mean about it being others, just because one one theory is disproven, doesn't mean that we have the answer. All I am attempting to do is post a theory based on evidence that has been proven by moon. My bad for attempting to solve something.

That proves nothing. We have concluded who it is. Ur opening a book that u think needs writing but infact its done. The picture is demonic announcer aka sam. The creators put it in as a fun little fact. The end. Ur dragging it out like ppl dragged out ascension

... Dragging it out? One, this is nothing like Ascension. I'm not making ridiculous things up, I'm using newly found evidence to support and add on to a past theory. Two, the picture's shape is nothing like the shape of Sam, and, although it is her, it is also Richtofen, so its not just Sam. I'm not writing new books as you put it, just merely adding on to its contents. So yeah. My apologies for attempting to support old theories with new knowledge. I was unaware that the book of CoDZ is the abridged version.

... Dragging it out? One, this is nothing like Ascension. I'm not making ridiculous things up, I'm using newly found evidence to support and add on to a past theory. Two, the picture's shape is nothing like the shape of Sam, and, although it is her, it is also Richtofen, so its not just Sam. I'm not writing new books as you put it, just merely adding on to its contents. So yeah. My apologies for attempting to support old theories with new knowledge. I was unaware that the book of CoDZ is the abridged version.

dude the books thing is a metaphor. i think i said that right...and it cant be both richtofen and sam cause they switched bodies they didnt fuse togather. 2ndly back then nobody knew what sam looked like. u find me 100% accurate info thhat thats who it is and i will apologize and give brains.

i realize it was a metaphor. I just figured I would respond with one too. And two, you just said my proof. The picture is of Sam, but in Richtofens body. So it can technically be both. Theres no 100% proof, but this is what the evidence points to at this point.

that would make no sense. . .

A good bit of the easter eggs and the storyline don't make much sense, so we have to try to make sense of it.

• 3 weeks later...

WoW

thats just great u two youve officially run this thread deep into the ground

litaz never said her theory was 100% correct

find me proof she said it and i'll give you brains

jaja just for being a smartass here u go [brains] hahhahahaha

now i belive THIS book is closed

i belive u both just got told now u both can agree on that

ummp :lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Also the desk in the projector room belonged to him (or at least the golden thing on the table has his name on)

I was actually looking at the portraits the other day and i thought the silouette on the black portrait looked pretty identical to richtofens one, that's just my opinion though

WoW

jaja just for being a smartass here u go [brains] hahhahahaha

[brains] to you to

WoW

Wait..... Did you say HER? I'm a guy, good sir... :lol:

I think the answer to this thread topic is...

We'll have to agree to disagree.

We are all entitled to our own opinions. There's enough evidence here to support both theories of it being Samantha or being Maxis, but yet not enough evidence to prove that either theories are correct/false. It's still an unsolved mystery.