Moon man glitch

Jloves2game

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same glitched happened on Ascension with the Gerschs and a backwards walking zombies. Stupid bug in the system.

But I mean think about it. We're on the moon. He is a moon man. He's just doing the Moonwalk!

We were laughing when he started doing it but stopped when we had no jugg :|

We were laughing when he started doing it but stopped when we had no jugg

Exactly.....hahahaha noooooo!

Try this one: One'o'clock in the morning...We're playing in the dome and I throw a gersch to see if it kills him. He gets sucked away..."yaaaay, Hey guys I just killed the astro with a gersch!" About 3 rounds later we go to open up tunnel 11 which had been locked the WHOLE time, and who's in there waiting for us???? "Ahhhh, what the....?!?!? Nooooo!" Yep, the gersch threw him into a LOCKED part of the map, where he "moonwalked" for 3 rounds just waiting for us. 1st time ever seeing this. It was like a horror movie guys........he decimated us, slid from person to person so fast in those small rooms on that side and stole EVERYTHING. Game over.......

We were laughing when he started doing it but stopped when we had no jugg

Exactly.....hahahaha noooooo!

Try this one: One'o'clock in the morning...We're playing in the dome and I throw a gersch to see if it kills him. He gets sucked away..."yaaaay, Hey guys I just killed the astro with a gersch!" About 3 rounds later we go to open up tunnel 11 which had been locked the WHOLE time, and who's in there waiting for us???? "Ahhhh, what the....?!?!? Nooooo!" Yep, the gersch threw him into a LOCKED part of the map, where he "moonwalked" for 3 rounds just waiting for us. 1st time ever seeing this. It was like a horror movie guys........he decimated us, slid from person to person so fast in those small rooms on that side and stole EVERYTHING. Game over.......

LOL :lol:

but also very sad that you have lost the round/game :( :cry:

Lol...it's all good. Can't tell you how many games I've lost to to the wierdest stuff that happened. After the initial shock wore off we all just laught for a 20 mins, it was hilarious to hear grown men screaming like girls.

I'm not sure, it's so random that I think it was just pure coincidence that it sent him to that tunnel. We always open 6 because there's more options on that side, it's more open and you have the MPL & the M16, also it drops you right next to the stakeout. 11 sucks, as you only have the PM63 & semtex, and that 1st room is a deathtrap. So we norm go the other way, we were just opening it up for the EE and there he was.

But Buhlayz if he's giving you issues, try the escape move, it def helps.