My theory on what happens next!

LtTankor7

Hey guys, Me here. i have a theory for you all today!

my theory is simple, and comical. it is this: after you blow up the earth, you will get transported back to the other earth...and takeo, since he is sick (possibly infected) starts up ANOTHER ZOMBIE PLAGUE. AND if you heard the rumor about the Call of duty:space/future game...and COMBINE that with the cryo that our 3 heroes were put in AFTER the moon...we have a done deal.

feel free to post :)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt they would kill of Tak since he was given a bigger role in moon. There is only one earth. The achievement was called cryogenic slumber party because samanthas body was kept frozen and she is a child. So no. Plus a game based on the spage age would kill CoD, might as well go play Halo.

The Cyrogenic freezing achievement is because Sam is in the Pyramid (which keeps her frozen) and then Richtofen goes in it gives him the power of Aether then keeps him cryogenically frozen so he can stay alive forever.

Where did you get the rumors about Cod space/future? It would ruin the game, and MW2 was in the future anyway (about 2014)

How is Takeo infected?

The other Earth is just a glitch about them copying and pasting the background instead of making new ones.

The other Earth is just a glitch about them copying and pasting the background instead of making new ones.

You don't know this, it could be another Earth, you never know. Nobody will know until Blops 2 or whatever they will call it.

I thought people had found out it was a glitch or a cooties and pasted sky?

You don't know this, it could be another Earth, you never know. Nobody will know until Blops 2 or whatever they will call it.

I thought people had found out it was a glitch or a cooties and pasted sky?

People didn't "find out" they're just taking a guess like we took a guess when we first saw the "other earth". It could be there on purpose or not, but none of us can be sure yet.

There is no other Earth. When I completed the achievement there was no Earth at all, and then it blew up, and it was only an overlay on the sky, that same overlay was present at Area 51 in the same area of the sky, and there was no Earth there either.

There is no second Earth. Simple.

Sorry for the bad quality, I had to rush to get this because it wasn't until we launched the rockets we realized that there was no Earth:

HW6QnSKLogc

It looks different than the other videos where you can see the blue of Earth, with the overlay. This proves that the sky glitches out, but the effect stays, and that effect was exactly the same in Area 51, without the Earth there too.

To show you, here is a video of what it should look like when the Earth doesn't glitch out of the sky:bZzafZnt8Kc

Notice the difference?

If the skies were different, wouldn't you think the Earth visible from the moon, and the Earth visible after blowing it up, at Area 51, wouldn't BOTH glitch out on the SAME game. Maybe one of the graphics glitched out, but what are the odds both did, in the same game?

It proves that they are the same graphic, which would be illogical if we blew something else up since the moon and Area 51 would have to be equidistant from the object we blew up. That wouldn't make sense physically, explain to me how the moon can orbit the Earth, and the Earth and the Moon can be at an equal distance from a third object? That would only work if it was a triangle rotating around some other point in space, however, that would make it impossible for the moon to orbit the Earth.

Again....there is only 1 Earth....we blow it up....it's just a graphical glitch...