What if...... We werent really on the Moon?

DEFCON 1

It might sound stupid but what if the crew being on the Moon was a simulation, When you spawn in area 51 at the beginning of the game look to the right of the teleporter on the wall it will say W18 and as in West side of hangar 18 on the opposite side in says E18 as in East side of Hangar 18. Now on the Moon take the door out of the bio dome that takes you directly to The teleporter but right when you get outside look to your right, there will be a big Brown box ( I don't know what it really is) and it says WE18 Vertically If I remember correctly, Maybe this is the simulation failing and there seeing things that aren't supposed to be there, meaning the simulation was happening at Area 51. Now the two earths on both sides of the moon, there's no way the Earth could go around the moon that fast, so once again simulation letting them know the earth is there. Now I'm not saying the Easter egg didn't happen I'm just saying maybe they didn't see it exactly the way it really happened. Another thing, when you first spawn at area 51 it doesn't show the electricity across the screen the way it does on Kino der toten it just faded in so perhaps they were just waking up, Why might they be waking up? Someone knocked them out in Shangri-La and Brought them to area 51 to do experiments on them, Maybe whoever captured them had the Same goal as Richthofen,to control the world and the zombies but wanted Richthofen to do it. We haven't heard about the moon base before so that might be the simulation and there just running around doing the easter egg in a place that has the same lay out as the moon. The Rockets launching for big bang theory and hitting the Earth could have really been the moon, They blew up the moon instead of the Earth. Like I Said at the Beginning of this theory it might sound stupid but since I thought of it I'd post my thoughts. If you have a good reason to prove that I'm wrong which you probably do I'll Accept that I'm wrong.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While playing as Sam she says something about wishing it was a dream and wanting to wake up. Even if it were a simulator how would the crew die from diving outside the spawn to the rockets? Or have those huge excavators? And mimic zombies?

Maybe dieing in the Simulation would cause them to die in real life like go into Cardiac arrest, I remember playing a game where you would go into cardiac arrest if you died while in the Simulation but I forget what the game was. But the Excavators proves my theory wrong I think. But when does the crew mimic zombies?

I meant like how would the simulator spawn all those zombies

Another problem with my theory, I guess they could be Imaginary but that's a pathetic attempt to defend my theory and I'm not smart enough to think of a good way to counter that so my theory has been proven wrong unless some one else could think of a reason for the zombies.