Has anyone taken a look of this? UPDATED with pictures.

Fu453

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I seen that, me and my friends call them the anorexic zombies because their so skinny. The Tattoos are pretty faint but if you kill one you can crouch next to it and get a better look at it.

Don't bother, I just got some pictures. Turns out my phone has a pretty high quality camera :)

I'll update the OP ASAP.

i really dont have much information about this but i think the symbols have a lot to do with (obviously) shangri la, CoTD and moon,

the symbols are ancient, now since the temples, and the dragon stones, gives a hence shangri la is located in china, along time ago

(around 400 e.c.), they used to have this prayer that helped them spiritually and buddhism, peacemaker, etc..

the symbols on his chest are just prayers like "oh mani padme hum" and things like Vajra (Richtofens V device).

which is used on EE for CotD, shangri la, and now moon.

like i said, i dont have much info on this, i could be mistaken, but the V device, looks alot like the real life Vajra,

dont believe that B.S! they said on that Mummy movie about shangri la, it was scripted to fit the role of a make believe character.