Official Rezurrection video! *Discuss*

Legend

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome :D I knew the wave gun would be epic & theres another dual weild weapon at 1:23 & a weird electric pulse on a zombie @ 2:16 (wonderwaffe? dont flame me)

IDK, kinda looks like the QED.

Sorry not the (wunderwaffe i can dream lol) i think its the weapon @ 1:23 because it has the same electric pulse

Awesome :D I knew the wave gun would be epic & theres another dual weild weapon at 1:23 & a weird electric pulse on a zombie @ 2:16 (wonderwaffe? dont flame me)

Its the wave gun and pack a punched its dual wield or vice versa

Ah, never thought of that it could be PaP, maybe other weapons can get the dual wield treatment too, or maybe it is the new perk.

Its the wave gun and pack a punched its dual wield or vice versa

Ohhh they look completeley diffrent though :o

At 1:18 in the video you can see the new perk, looks like the logo at the top has a pistol with the silhouettes of more pistols behind it

*EDIT* here's a picture, even though it's tiny

It has to be three guns because it looks like the overkill perk emblem which is two primaries which we can always get so the closest thing would be three guns!

I can't wait for everyone to rage about how there are new characters.

And creepy crawlies are somewhat confirmed, you can see it during that flash at 2:45. I dont want to say they are completely confirmed, because it doesn't look like actual gameplay. It looks like its CG.

My thoughts-

The perk looks like a dual wield perk maybe for pistols..if you look closely u can see two pistols

Richtofen is in a space suit not his Nazi Uniform...I think we can re-open the Ascension discussion now

Maybe Wunderwaffe?

A little of all the maps are in there.....sounds very promising

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING AT THE END??

I am so excited for this it is rediculous

Oh...and the comic book page is suspicious...maybe it shows Area 51 in the page before because it says Meanwhile on the Moon page.

Lol and that crawler at the end looks extremely real.

And creepy crawlies are somewhat confirmed, you can see it during that flash at 2:45. I dont want to say they are completely confirmed, because it doesn't look like actual gameplay. It looks like its CG.

No original characters. I see Tank Dempsey clear as day and I think I see Richtofen too.

There was a different part where Creepy crawlers were definitely seen in the map. So they are confirmed :/ Maybe the new perk is a gas mask to prevent them?

In the loading screen there is; Speed Cola, Monkey Bombs, Pack a Punch, and the Thunder Gun. Hmmm, so maybe we will see the thunder gun again. There is also some other trivial stuff, but i dont think any of it has any significance.

Lol and that crawler at the end looks extremely real.

No original characters. I see Tank Dempsey clear as day and I think I see Richtofen too.

BBS didn't u see the crawlers throughout the vid :lol:

And that comic book is bugging me now...it almost looks like we are going to the Beginning of the book

and i froze the symbol at the end it says ZCODL with a half SOG symbol and the other half is zombified.

Did you see the teeth on that F***ing thing!? And the symbol before that? And the fact the the six looked like it was being kept as a pet?... And the fact that it looked an awfull lot like John!?!?!?!?

Zopmbies hasn't kreeped me out this much since the first time I went into the basement on Five. :shock:

There arnt new characters they are just in astronaut suits