The zombies crew on the rezurrection poster

kenan2104

Ok guys, I was just having a major look at the rezurrection poster and couldn't help thinking that each of the characters on the poster is the zombies crew I would post the picture but can't figure it out on iPhone :S but anyway there's 1 character on all the images of the classic maps I think the first ones some astronaut guy lol. Then there's Dempsey, then takeo, then Nikolai, then richtofen on the bottom if one of you guys could post the pic that would be brilliant. :)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooo what the eff is that thing behind the astronauts glove? Nu boss? Also *outta nowhere* what if all the gersch devices that we tossed sent those zoms to the moon?

You know. That's actually a very plausible idea!

The only thing I could think of to reject that theory is when we would run through the gersch, it would only send us to another part of the map.. And in Moon the zombies look like they were once workers on the station (you can tell by their space looking uniforms) and/or astronauts.

But very adequate 'thinking outside the map' style of thinking =]

Sooo what the eff is that thing behind the astronauts glove? Nu boss? Also *outta nowhere* what if all the gersch devices that we tossed sent those zoms to the moon?

I dont think so because when dempsey throws a gersch device he says "say hello to sam for me" & I doubt sams on the moon or maybe she is ( :?: )but idk