Ascension and Moon are the last 2 maps

ImAnEagle

Okay, I know there is a debate on what the order of the maps are, but I think(and feel like I know) that the last 2 maps are Moon and Ascension, but I do not know the order.

I say this because in Ascension, Richtofen is in a Space Suit(DUHHHH).

Now that we know about MOON, we know why he's in it.

We just don't know when they happen.

I think Ascension is the last map, and it introduces the new zombie heroes quite nicely(?).

We have the guys from Shangri La and Gersch and Yuri.

END THEORY

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The zombie maps timeline is in order of release... for gods sake, they mention ascension in CotD and shangri la. Moon is definately the most recent, as it's said to be the conclusion.

Tank ALSO mentions how he wants Treyarch to give him a new objective, and that he needs to update his Facebook status. I think what you and I mention are all instances of them breaking the fourth wall.

The zombie maps timeline is in order of release... for gods sake, they mention ascension in CotD and shangri la. Moon is definately the most recent, as it's said to be the conclusion.

Tank ALSO mentions how he wants Treyarch to give him a new objective, and that he needs to update his Facebook status. I think what you and I mention are all instances of them breaking the fourth wall.

Yes, but those are obvious 4th wall breaches, this isn't. Even Tak mentions the landers... besides, if what the op is suggesting is that ascension is after the moon, wouldn't Richtofen be a god already? It couldn't be right before either, he doesn't have the golden rod or the focusing stone.