Click now How the crew gets to the moon update

blackfire561

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

thats what me and my brother were thinking that the cosmic silver back would be the "dogs" of this map

Yea i HOPE HE IS ive been wanting to fight this guys since dead ops arcade i think it would be cool if he came out every five rounds and when he got really damaged runs away and somehow he keeps coming back and he gets soo weak that we kill him and he never bothers us again BUT it takes forever to kill him on iphone will edit later

I just made a reply to that video actually. [brains] for finding the rocket thingy, but that video doesn't fit the storyline flow.

It should be a given, but the story line arch, starting with when we were introduced to our heroes, should go like this:

Shi No Numa

Der Riese

Kino Der Toten

Ascension

Call of the Dead

Shangri-La

If we follow the theory of this video, it states that the crew was at Shangri-La before Ascension happened, which, given the facts, can't be possible.

FACTS:

-Richtofen starts every game of Shangri-La with the Golden Rod in hi possesion, which he didn't get till Call of the Dead.

-Richtofen has a noticably large scar under his right eye and two smaller ones on the back of his neck, which he got at Ascension.

-The characters already know about the Lunar Landars; Takeo makes a refrence to them when he approaches the Minecart on Shangri-La for the first time (Something along the lines of "It's no Lunar Landar, but it will suffice")

-As mentioned before, the characters already know about Ascension when they're at Shangri-La; Tank makes another refrence to Ascension at the Pack-A-Punch machine (something along the lines of "Ancient temples, Russian Cosmodromes, being stuck in a dark closet with Richtofen...man, what an adventure...")

I could go on but these are the best proofs. One could argue that these "Mini Rockets" may be going to the Moon Base that the new map takes place in, others may say it's just a metaphore/shout out to the rocket from Ascension. We won't know for sure until August 23rd.

BTW, I highly doubt the Silverback will be in any regular zombie map. Ever. Aside from the Magazine he aparently appears on in Five, there's no evidence supporting that we'll be fighting him. No one's been doing any experiemnts on Gorillas, no one's been doing anything involving anything bigger than a zoo-sized baboon or something along those lines. The Silverback being in a regular zombies map is about as likely as Infinity Ward keeping up-to-date with their MP security on MW3. (lol I joke, kinda, but you get the idea)

ok this is cool and all but....... this does not explain how the crew gets to the moon as you said in the title. because i would guess that these "ships" are very small and meant for only monkeys to ride on them. so how would the crew fit ? also they dont have any space suits/helmets. so how would they...... well not die if they did not have any of the right equipment ?

it is a good find but it needs a little bit more detail on how the crew gets to the moon and not how the monkeys get to the moon.

That "Rocket" is water. If you see where the "Rocket" ends, water splashes from the sides. It's just a burst of water, not a rocket.

That's probably the smoke it leaves.

The way it falls is the exactly the same as the way water falls when sprayed up in the air, also, notice it's from the pack a punch room? Y'know, where tons of water comes from?