Kino Death Glitch

I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this or if there is a video about it, but earlier me and one other person were playing and he was lying prone in the corner of the first room by the door that has complete darkness behind it and his head was pointing towards the wall with that door on it. I ran and dolphin dived on him and it killed both of us, therefore ending the game. We were able to replicate it again but with me lying prone. So I'm wondering if any one else has done this or whatever.

Thank You.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is possibly the most popular glitch in Zombie history!

It can be done in most corners, and it was thought that doing it would give you more Power-Ups, but Treyarch patched it so that it wouldn't give more and so that you couldn't get under the map.

• 2 weeks later...

It can be done in most corners, and it was thought that doing it would give you more Power-Ups, but Treyarch patched it so that it wouldn't give more and so that you couldn't get under the map.

its not a glitch really and it does not give more perks it puts more zombies so it seems like more perks but this stays the entire game so it might not help as much in the later rounds sam laughs because more zombies are coming to take you out

its not a glitch really and it does not give more perks it puts more zombies so it seems like more perks but this stays the entire game so it might not help as much in the later rounds sam laughs because more zombies are coming to take you out

Never knew that.

It's not a wise choice to do this if you're trying to go a while. If it's with two people, the game ends.

it doesnt always work i think that you need to do it a certain way and you need to run for a certain time or it could not always work. oh and btw those who dont like chuck norris.........its worse than the entire world being zombies and devils and hellhounds and all the worst things in the world wrapped into one chuck norris tops