How many people still play these?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just asking, how many people still play these? Like could someone go see the number of players in the category for Classic Zombies?

If I get lucky enough for someone to game share, I wouldn't want to have them and then nobody is online.

normally its 50 to 100 on nact, verrucktt, shi no numa and 200 to 500 for der reise on psn

Are you asking about the classic maps from W@W or the remakes of the W@W zombie maps on Black Ops? Because if your talking about the remakes, I have no idea because I don't have them...but if your talking about the classic zombie maps from W@W, theres LOTS of people still playing. I just got done playing Shi No Numa (died on round 16...damn dogs) and I never ever ever have a problem getting into a game with randoms. When I start it up it takes about 30 seconds to have all four people ready to go. Certain times of the day it's heavy with traffic, but all times of the day theres people on. I'm on Playstation 3 by the way.

Yeah not many people play them anymore because they are better on WaW

i don't have them on waw, only on black ops, there are are always players on every map when i play, nearly 2m have the maps i think, you can check the leaderboards if you dont have the maps even, i think when i looked there were 1.7m ranks? i'l double check that though.