Easter Egg ~ Not Over

John

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to settle this "New clean clothes" thing once and for all. If Nicolai is hit, he shouts "How dare you touch Nicolai!... I have just showered for first time!" I mean come on. The dudes havent taken a shower sence 1945 and the come across a flowing waterfall majestic waterfall in Shangri-la. But no, I could see if they time warped backwards agains all evidence, their cloths magically got OxiCleaned by Billy Mays as they went through hell/aether and the just said "Hey, thats neat, lets go fight some zombies!"

That said, has anyone tried to shoot down the huey in the background with the LAW?

Your right OP, we wouldn't have the Golden Rod and a Meteor for nothing now would we?

richtofen left COTD with the golden rod without telling us what it was for. i think its just treyarch saying "hey richtofen still has the golden rod." i think the last map is gonna explain EVERYTHING! and if u listen to the radios i think its gonna have to do with aragorth the place where sam is, i think the next easter egg (yes im stating this so i can claim credit) will be opening a portal to the realm using all the new stuff richtofen picked up. but i agree with everyone else, shangri la is over.

I'm going to settle this "New clean clothes" thing once and for all. If Nicolai is hit, he shouts "How dare you tough Nicolai!... I have just showered for first time!" I mean come on. The dudes havent taken a shower sence 1945 and the come across a flowing waterfall majestic waterfall in Shangri-la. But no, I could see if they time warped backwards agains all evidence, their cloths magically got OxiCleaned by Billy Mays as they went through hell/aether and the just said "Hey, thats neat, lets go fight some zombies!"

That said, has anyone tried to shoot down the huey in the background with the LAW?

These damn quotes are screwing over ALL of my theories. :lol: