so what do u guys and gals think will happen next ?

we are near the end of black ops zombies. or are we near the end of zombies period ?

lets look at the situation shell we ?

RICHTOFEN: he has the stone and the rod. so in other words he is holding on to some crazy stuff. not only that but there is a shine for him in the focus stone room as well. is this his grave ? or is there where the zombies are his slaves ? or is it some how both ? and what does he have planed for the rest of the gang ?

DEMPSEY: well he has almost fully regain his memory it would appear. because of the line: "time to meet your maker zombies..... uh your first one....... not Richtofen" i think he just about remembers every thing. what does this mean ? is he gonna kill Richtofen ? or will he play along like Takeo ? and will he show up in my living room and kick my ass if i do not get him some ammo ?

TAKEO: well he is still talking in riddles and he has gotten a little bit funnier i have only heard a few of his new lines so i cant really say that much on him. but what i do know is he is till planing to kill Richtofen. and it looks like now he will have a little help from Dempsey.

NICKOLAI: he is still drunk. maybe to drunk to remember any thing. he needs get sober again like in CoTD. but so long that he says some thing about Richtofen or the tests on him and the gang.

ok so knowing all this (and all the stuff that i left out. dont flame me please thanks) what do u guys and gals think will happen next ?

will we lose one of are beloved heros ? (THAT BETTER NOT HAPPEN) will Richtofen become a bad guy and be replaced by some one new ? (THAT ALSO BETTER NOT HAPPEN) will Sam end this game for good ? (as if she could) will JFK and gang ever return ? (would good if they where funny and had more of a story based map) will the actors return ? (with no George if they do come back) will this be the end of zombies ? (no change in hell) or will Treyarch be all like: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL WAIT FOR BLACK OPS PART 2 LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL (most likely knowing Treyarch)

post your ideas and theorys for map pack 4 here. and please do not flame. thanks for reading to u all.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

is there going to be a map pack 4?

and if there is then the zombie map will have to be chosen by rictofen trayarch use books that they can work on and turn some stuf into zombie maps and easter eggs eg/ in cotd the golden rod is in a book and it transmits energy aka/ element 115 into some one if you hold it some sort of way and it has the power to send you to the center of the earth. eg2/ shangri-la is in a book and it is a lost sanctuary where it is paridise and the people who are there never age. so my ideas for the next map is that rictofen has all he needs so he uses the 115 from the focusing stone and attatches it to the rod that transmits 115 in him and goes to the center of the earth that means trayarch can run wild with this new map they can make it anything they could make it like that book jerny to the center of the earth and have dinosurs who nows they could change some of the charictors by rictofen leaving without the rest and the rest go to a new map with one other new person or rictofen could meet 3 other people in the center on the earth .

thank you for reading this if you have sorry for it being so long :D

area 51 is next then who knows!

They have no reason to go there, Richtofen has everything he needs.

I think they do. Richtofen has parts he needs to make a flying Vril craft that can time travel. Hmm, where is a good place to find an alien-like craft? Area 51. I think that Richtofen and crew might actually be going to Area 51 to obtain said craft and, well, do whatever they are going to do.

But, yeah, there's my two cents.....

I don't think his ultimate goal was to build a spacecraft that can timetravel... Thats stupid. He wants to CONTROL THE WORLD. One person at a time... he wants to be like Sam. How he will do this I do not know. For some reason I feel he will have to go to the moon... just a feeling...

I think they do. Richtofen has parts he needs to make a flying Vril craft that can time travel. Hmm, where is a good place to find an alien-like craft? Area 51. I think that Richtofen and crew might actually be going to Area 51 to obtain said craft and, well, do whatever they are going to do.

But, yeah, there's my two cents.....

Well I don't think Richtofen needs to go there. As I said he has EVERYTHING he needs. The other 3, now that I think about it, could go to area 51 to find something to stop Richtofen. That is really the only way I see it happening. Who said anyone needed anything alien-craft, that is a theory.