Very disappointed with easter egg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The easter egg was awesome, it was much more challenging than the others, which I liked, this was because when you solved it you had that sense of accomplishment. I don't know if that's because I was part of strwrsbob's original team figuring out those steps before the "big guys" of zombies were.

But we spent 2 hours trying to figure the pressure plate step and I can very much confirm that when we figured it out, we all very much screamed like little girls.

I also liked the whole transition between the past and the present. This easter egg feels like Treyarch looked at all the previous easter eggs and then looked at all the stupid theories for those easter eggs like "SPIN AROUND IN A CIRCLE 80 TIMES AND KNIFE THE FLOOR 12 TIMES AND A METEOR WILL FALL FROM THE SKY AND YOU CAN GO HERE IN THE MAP" for example and put them in as actual steps, when I first seen the meteor fall from the sky and land in the cliffside I was shocked.

Overall an awesome easter egg opening up more of the plot of zombies, the 4 player thing is kind of annoying, but it's much more fun than doing it solo.

honestly u complain about playing with randoms yet your on a site filled with tons of people who are avid zombie players and are willing to complete the EE and get to high rounds. Ive already met like 6 people and added them to my friends list. I did the EE today with them so that is my suggestion.

because I play during the day. I got people yesterday, and we got about 1/3 of the way through the egg, then we got booted. Yes, I understand teamwork and I absolutely love the game when everyone works together. But expecting that I get a full group of like-minded individuals with reasonable frequency is just silly.

On all my "record" rounds on every map, the best it has been was 3 really good players and one guy who either quit or could barely hold his own. It just isn't feasible to get people who are both good and know what they are doing on the map. I still have yet to get past step 2 of the Ascension egg.

I've been playing with some randoms and ALL of them have mics. My biggest problem is that 3 of us say we are going to be over in one area, and then 1 runs off in a different direction. They go down, we can't get them, then they get mad and back out.

I did play a game with 2 other guys and we held down the bridge and got to round 19 which isn't too bad. Trying the EE with randoms would be too difficult.

Also why does no one get that you should jump or dive through the bamboo traps so they don't come up?

Well yesterday I did finish the egg with some people from this forum, and it was a lot of fun. I want to do it again at every opportunity, but I already know that I won't have a ton of them.

Although I suppose if I make enough friends with people here I could find a group within a reasonable time, in which case it would be a ton of fun (probably more fun zombies overall).

But still on the whole, needing the cooperation of all 4 players makes the egg much harder than I believe it should be, the same goes for activating the pack-a-punch.

In my very own, weird opinion, I think it's funny that people call Treyarch bad because a damn easter egg.

I come up with games in my head where there has been updates that made the game unplayable,

and the community just thanked for the update and waited for a fix.

I know this is different, but hey.. it's my opinion.

We complain about EVERYthing in zombies...

Why can't we just be satisfied with what Treyarch gave us. I'm sure this was a pain in the ass for Treyarch to set up. We wanted more complicated easter eggs and we got one. Treyarch is just trying to stress the use of Teamwork.

I personally think this Easter Egg was amazing and was by far the most compicated and best EE yet. Same goes for the map

treyarch didint give us anything

i paid $15 for my maps