Big Easter Egg

SO much to be found, much of which I have found so far.

Telixion, myself and two others were working the large side quest.

You need 4 players.

It is like side quests built into side quests which can be done while the eclipse is active. You need four people to push the stones in the middle of the starting area.

I will post some video footage after I get home from work.

Good luck everyone!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

first 6 steps to the easter egg:

Most if not all steps must be done while the eclipse is in effect.

Step 1

Press all four buttons in starting area at the same time.

Step 2

Press button on statue in lower area where minecart starts

Step 3

Slabs will appear which symbols appear on when stepped on. there are matching sets on either side of starting area. if two are stepped on and they dont match all symbols change so you must check a symbol then step off and let the other person match the symbol on the other side.

Step 4

Pressure plate is the grating at bottom of waterslide. get all four people on it for a length of time.

Step 5

Hit buttons again. A Meteor will crash at top of waterslide. Throw an grenade at it to make it fall off , then shrink itwith the shrink ray. knife it and it will go down the slide up the water thing and land on a tower.

Step 6

You have to turn off the gas. to do this turn the red wheel in the tunnel leading down to bottom of waterslide

Step 7

Gas leaks are in a couple of rooms. i dont know what to do here, so its anyoen guess

first 6 steps to the easter egg:

Most if not all steps must be done while the eclipse is in effect.

Step 1

Press all four buttons in starting area at the same time.

Step 2

Press button on statue in lower area where minecart starts

Step 3

Slabs will appear which symbols appear on when stepped on. there are matching sets on either side of starting area. if two are stepped on and they dont match all symbols change so you must check a symbol then step off and let the other person match the symbol on the other side.

Step 4

Pressure plate is the grating at bottom of waterslide. get all four people on it for a length of time.

Step 5

Hit buttons again. A Meteor will crash at top of waterslide. Throw an grenade at it to make it fall off , then shrink itwith the shrink ray. knife it and it will go down the slide up the water thing and land on a tower.

Step 6

You have to turn off the gas. to do this turn the red wheel in the tunnel leading down to bottom of waterslide

Step 7

Gas leaks are in a couple of rooms. i dont know what to do here, so its anyoen guess

How long must we sit on the plate for?

Played with oO BLAZ3D Oo, Tater Salad and FleX ReTro.

We're stuck at Step 7, we tried an napalm zombie next to the gas, flames came out if it but as soon it was day it disappeard, no clue what to do next. Probably the maze or something, we quit btw after like 3 hours. :P

Any word whether there is a solo version of the Easter egg yet, like they did in COTD?

EDIT: Tried doing the 4 buttons next to quick revive as fast as I could but no luck.

Co-op only.