Shangri-la questions from PS3 user

Hey guys, I have watched a few videos of shangri-la but there are still a lot of things I don't know. I was hoping that we could use this page for people to post questions on and have them answered by people so we can have a page to collaborate all of these things. Here are my questions: 

Is the map big?

Is it easy or hard?

Is the new wonder weapon good? 

Are there any new ordinary guns? 

What is the new claymore like?

Can you pack-a-punch equipment?

What perks are included?

Are there any new perks and if so, what are they?

What are the new zombies like? 

Which is the hardest?

Is there a specific boss round? (e.g. dogs)

Is the new Easter egg song good?

Feel free to add anymore that you would like to have answered. 

I would greatly appreciate answers and I will give [brains].

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I don't have it, but double tap is there, the easter egg song is ok, but not the greatest. There's at least one radio, and apparently another guy stuck behind a wall for the easter egg. Also, if you hadn't heard Richtofen spawns with the golden rod from CotD

Ok good all the perks are there but I am surprised there isn't a new one. Ok thanks, I didn't know any of that. :) unfortunately I can't give brains yet so I will when I can. [brains]

Yes, this map is huge! But VERY tight quarters. I've played it a few times and it's still very easy to get lost. I'm very impressed by the map so far.

I'd say the map is challenging, yes. Teamwork plays a huge role on this map.

The "shrink ray" is amazing! Helps when you're running with a group and zombies start pouring in. Gives you a chance to blast em and kick em out of your way. Trust me you're gonna laugh when you see it for the first time!

I have not seen any new non wonder weapon guns thus far.

The "Spikemore". Honestly I love the things. They seem to do the same amount of damage as regular claymores, but I was in low rounds so it was hard to tell a difference. I believe they are still priced at 1000.

No, you cannot Pack-a-punch equipment.

All perks are on this map (7) I have not seen any new perk, and will spawn in random locations each time you play.

The detailing on the zombies on this map is great. The gasmask zombies in paticular look very clean and detailed. The new shrieker and napalm zombies are a great addition to the mix. Shrieker zombies will temporary blind you when chasing you. Napalm zombies will damage you with fire as you try to kill him, and will leave a fire on the ground after being killed, which can damage you. Shrieker zombies seem to run faster, but die faster. Napalm zombies are much slower, but tougher to kill.

There's no specific dog or monkey type rounds.

The new Easter Egg song is an Elena song. Not sure of the title. It's alrite if you're into that kinda music.

Monkies sit on the sidelines in this map. When a power up is dropped, the monkies will run in and try to steal it. Once stolen the power up will cycle on his back. WHen you kill him, you get the power up that was shown.

If you are Richtofen, you will start with the Golden Rod. Thus proving that this map is indeed the "Paradise" we sent them too.

There are many dials of different varieties scattered throughout the map, most likely associated with the Easter Egg.

The ray gun is in the mystery box.

I'll try to update it more when I play again. Gotta take a smoke break.

there is no dogs round or new perks but all the old ones are back and they spawn at different locations each time except quick revive

Yeah I knew dogs weren't in it, I was using that as an example. The perks remind me of shi no Numa. Thanks I'll give brains when I can.

Yes, this map is huge! But VERY tight quarters. I've played it a few times and it's still very easy to get lost. I'm very impressed by the map so far.

2. I'd say the map is challenging, yes. Teamwork plays a huge role on this map.

3. The "shrink ray" is amazing! Helps when you're running with a group and zombies start pouring in. Gives you a chance to blast em and kick em out of your way. Trust me you're gonna laugh when you see it for the first time!

4. I have not seen any new non wonder weapon guns thus far.

5. The "Spikemore". Honestly I love the things. They seem to do the same amount of damage as regular claymores, but I was in low rounds so it was hard to tell a difference. I believe they are still priced at 1000.

No, you cannot Pack-a-punch equipment.

All perks are on this map (7) I have not seen any new perk, and will spawn in random locations each time you play.

The detailing on the zombies on this map is great. The gasmask zombies in paticular look very clean and detailed. The new shrieker and napalm zombies are a great addition to the mix. Shrieker zombies will temporary blind you when chasing you. Napalm zombies will damage you with fire as you try to kill him, and will leave a fire on the ground after being killed, which can damage you. Shrieker zombies seem to run faster, but die faster. Napalm zombies are much slower, but tougher to kill.

There's no specific dog or monkey type rounds.

The new Easter Egg song is an Elena song. NOt sure of the title. It's alrite if you're into that kinda music.

Monkies sit on the sidelines in this map. When a power up is dropped, the monkies will run in and try to steal it. Once stolen the power up will cycle on his back. WHen you kill him, you get the power up that was shown.

If you are Richtofen, you will start with the Golden Rod. Thus proving that this map is indeed the "Paradise" we sent them too.

There are many dials of different varieties scattered throughout the map, most likely associated with the Easter Egg.

The ray gun is in the mystery box.

I'll try to update it more when I play again. Gotta take a smoke break.

Thanks for this. Answered pretty much all of my questions. It seems like it will be good as! Unfortunately I still have to wait another 30 days. :cry: [brains]