The best zombie players

Doggy II

My friend thinks I'm the most amazing zombies player in the world (which, compared to a lot of guys on this site, I'm not) and wants to be just as good as me. Then, for popularity reasons, he goes saying "He begged me to come over to my house so that he can play CoD for six hours" when the truth is, he begged me to do my 50+ game at his house. I just don't get it. One moment "Let me play with you, I've watched like 50 rape training videos since last time" (a.k.a yesterday) then the next moment "You spend way too much time getting good at these things" All I have to say to him, is :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

lmao that reminds me of a story, might not be about zombies or really like your's, but it's still about BO :P so all my friends know that I'm amazing at the competitive side of CoD (being ranked #8 in singles) and a friends girlfriend's (who works where I do) boss was talking to her about call of duty, saying he's the best and what-not (he's one of THOSE guys...kinda like me but worse :P ) so she started talking about me, and saying I could probably beat her, and he saw me in the break room and asked if I was the one she was talking about, so I said yes, and he challenged me, saying he was absolutely sure that he would beat me. (Like I said, this is on Black Ops, the multiplayer that I DON'T play, so I was only level 11)

So after work that day I play him, beat him, play him again, beat him again, and then play him again...beat him again, and he rage quits :P I didn't really care because I knew I would probably win, and a couple weeks later, the friend (whose girlfriend was the one that works with me) asks if her boss really beat me...and I'm just like "dafuq?" and so I found it he was bragging that he beat me to everyone...including that friend, and his girlfiend...SHE WAS IN THE GAME WITH US...I was just like, you gotta be kidding me...

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend thinks I'm the most amazing zombies player in the world (which, compared to a lot of guys on this site, I'm not) and wants to be just as good as me. Then, for popularity reasons, he goes saying "He begged me to come over to my house so that he can play CoD for six hours" when the truth is, he begged me to do my 50+ game at his house. I just don't get it. One moment "Let me play with you, I've watched like 50 rape training videos since last time" (a.k.a yesterday) then the next moment "You spend way too much time getting good at these things" All I have to say to him, is :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

lmao that reminds me of a story, might not be about zombies or really like your's, but it's still about BO :P so all my friends know that I'm amazing at the competitive side of CoD (being ranked #8 in singles) and a friends girlfriend's (who works where I do) boss was talking to her about call of duty, saying he's the best and what-not (he's one of THOSE guys...kinda like me but worse :P ) so she started talking about me, and saying I could probably beat her, and he saw me in the break room and asked if I was the one she was talking about, so I said yes, and he challenged me, saying he was absolutely sure that he would beat me. (Like I said, this is on Black Ops, the multiplayer that I DON'T play, so I was only level 11)

So after work that day I play him, beat him, play him again, beat him again, and then play him again...beat him again, and he rage quits :P I didn't really care because I knew I would probably win, and a couple weeks later, the friend (whose girlfriend was the one that works with me) asks if her boss really beat me...and I'm just like "dafuq?" and so I found it he was bragging that he beat me to everyone...including that friend, and his girlfiend...SHE WAS IN THE GAME WITH US...I was just like, you gotta be kidding me...

gosh triix,that dude sounds like a douche

• 2 weeks later...

alright, one day, I tell my friend about the TWW challenge and he gets all excited "Holy crap, your going for 50+ on all maps?!? that's insane!" and proceeds to tell all of his friends. the next day, he starts saying "I'm going to film you playing zombies one day, put it on youtube, and title it 'Guy without life plays zombies 24/7'" when I only play on the weekends, anyways. He has such random mood swings. He going to completely ruin my popularity at school and make everyone think I have no life. But then again, the most popular guy in my grade (who I'm good friends with, normally because he plays multiplayer really well, and I just act as a human shield, or a distraction)almost never gets off PSN. Who knows, this place is really messed up. But I'm moving in May, so it matters not.

• 9 months later...

69 kino just me

76 Accension just me

47 call of dead with 2 others note: kiled george 5 times in that

shangri-la 56 with 1 other

moon (this is a bit emmbarissing but hardly play it) 14 with 2 others

Never taken notice of other maps apart from dead ops which i never played