What exactly is jimmy referring to when he says new weapons

Do you think the new weapons are on the wall or in the box, or both? Do you think we will have new kinds of weapons that will fit the setting of the new map? Is it safe to assume we will be getting a new wonder weapon? I think it's safe to say we will be getting a new wonder weapons at least and maybe a few others.

It'd be cool to have some sort of long bow as a new wonder weapon. It could be like the scavenger and just have massive explosions or maybe something along the lines of a bird shot with huge widespread projectiles of arrows that would be a one hit kill. It would be kind of cool to just see one arrowing while before shooting and then all of a sudden you see them just multiply and spread simultaneously the farther it goes.

Post any ideas on a new wonder weapon that fits the atmosphere of Shangri-La.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

why do so many people want the AK47 in zombies ? i mean the M60 i get. but come on why do so many people want the AK47 ? it really wont matter in the higher rounds. i would like to see a new wounder weapon.

i mean the VR-11 was a good tactical gun but it was not a power gun by any means what so ever. i mean making a zombie explode is cool and all but i want some thing MORE POWERFUL. but not some thing that just destroys the zombies like the thunder gun (even know some times it does not even kill them) some thing that has also at tactical purpose as well.

so in others words i want some thing with the power of the thunder gun but also some thing with the tactical power of the VR-11. so in other other words i want the perfect wounder weapon.