Next maps are in dead ops arcade.

AriTheMane37

good theory! Also i have a theory. You know how some people found ascension clues on campaign like the ascension group. Well i was thinking when you play call of the dead online on the loading screen on the top corners their is a part from ascension on the left and another that looks like a jungle on the right. When you send the old characters to paradise or free them on call of the dead, i dont know how it is on ps3 but when you do that on xbox360 you get an achievement that says you have to send the crew to paradise, in the campaign one mission is called crash site and a guy tells you welcome to paradise. In that mission, its like a jungle so i was thinking what if the old characters were sent there and thats where the next map could be at. This is just a theory. tell me what you guys think.

The jungle on the loading screen is SHANGRI-LA.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...