*THEORY* WHERE NEXT MAP IS AND WHO YOU PLAY AS *THEORY*

I'll repeat again this is a THEORY.

INFO

Kino Der Toten - Loading screen in a comic format (original characters play a major part in this map)

FIVE - Loading screen not in a comic format (original characters do not have a major part)

Ascension - Once again the loading in a comic format (original characters play a major part)

Call Of The Dead - NOT in a comic format but an advert for a film (in the "comic") Also Ascension is top left and the next map is top right)

Samantha wants to kill Richtofen. Notice how all the all the maps that Richtofen and the rest of the crew or on are in the "comic" So because of this the next map (possibly called "Paradise") will either have you play as the original characters or have them as a major easter egg. Since they have already been a major easter egg

(http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Original_Characters_Trapped)

We will most likely be playing as them.

For the map I got some of my ideas thanks to:

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=11878

Also Alphasnake's picture further down that page (about two thirds of the way down [sorry don't know how to quote from a different page])

This is about the mission:

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Crash_Site

With the Nova 6 gas it makes me think of the temple map in Dead Ops Arcade where for the challenge round you have to kill all the gas crawlers so it seems like you will be playing as the original crew, have to deal with gas crawlers and the map will be based of the ancient ruins of the temples.

Feel free to speculate.

EDIT: Actually discuss the theory NOT Halo. Thanks.

EDIT 2: TO OTHER PEOPLE: Don't comment on the top 3 people's comment, comment on the theory. Thanks.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please post reasoning/evidence fo the following quote:

Samantha wants to kill Richtofen.

How do you know? Samantha could be fighting her subconscious and trying to assist the characters so that they can end her misery in her ethereal state? (

- Waffles

She wants to kill him because Richtofen trapped her and Dr Maxis in with Fluffy (the first hellhound) and Fluffy killed them also Richtofen experimented on Samantha

EDIT: This info is in the Der Riese radios

Ascension is top left, and Leaf* is top right, just thought id correct that. as for the theory, theres 2 theories on it atm

1. the most popular, the top right is the next map, jungle temple what have you

2. is a reference to Shi No Numa's loading screen

although i love all these theories, we cant actually progress with more theories until treyarch tell us more, its either one or the other