Treyarch Wallpapers

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work carbon, hey it would be awesome if you used those pictures for the background on the website, different pictures for different categories and sub categories, and make the forum semi transparent so you can see the picture and the forum, but a color change in the forum might come into play to make it still easy to read without being hard on the eyes, lot of work, but would be kick ass

I like the forum the way it is, thanks for the suggestion though.

EDIT: If you were a member in the beginning you would know that we tried that, and well personally I didn't like it as it was distracting.

Is that when we had that Map Pack 3 poster as the background?

I like the forum the way it is, thanks for the suggestion though.

EDIT: If you were a member in the beginning you would know that we tried that, and well personally I didn't like it as it was distracting.

well if i had known about the site then i would have definatly been on it...lol...but i see what you mean it would be distracting...o well back to the drawing board