Wunderwaffe DG-2 theory

Well i have a theory when you do the easter egg on solo or co op on call of the dead you get the wunderwaffle dg-2 My theory is that golden rod Richtofen asks for is a piece of the wunderwaffle and Richtofen was trying to repair it. So i think since its repaired we will start see it in map pack 3 or 4 if there is going to be one tell me what you guys think I also think there will be teleporter's in this new map.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why is it lately when i do the solo easter egg, when i get the Wunderwaffe DG-2 the Demonic announcer says either "I dont know what to do with all this Power" or "What shall i do with all this power"?

ive done it several times now and ie had 2 different variations on the demonic announcer, and its definitely not Samantha, wierd thing is, out of the countless times ive done this easter egg, this is the first time ive started to hear this as of today

why is it lately when i do the solo easter egg, when i get the Wunderwaffe DG-2 the Demonic announcer says either "I dont know what to do with all this Power" or "What shall i do with all this power"?

ive done it several times now and ie had 2 different variations on the demonic announcer, and its definitely not Samantha, wierd thing is, out of the countless times ive done this easter egg, this is the first time ive started to hear this as of today

troll... :facepalm:

Wtf how is that being a troll?

Wtf how is that being a troll?

because your saying complete bullshit. the announcer never says that...ever. maybe sarah does

Samantha actually says "Lightning is Power" actually. I got confused as to what she says the first time too, had no idea until after about 3 times through.

Samantha actually says "Lightning is Power" actually. I got confused as to what she says the first time too, had no idea until after about 3 times through.

This i know is true. I've never heard it but respectable people have told me she says it.

Didn't understand a thing you said. Your theory isn't even a sentence! A little punctuation please.

omg punctuation nazis make me so furious. remember what your here for? did you join the forum to be a bitch or to talk zombies? if punctuation is such a big deal for you then why dont you leave and go and join some fag grammar and punctuation forum

because your saying complete bullshit. the announcer never says that...ever. maybe sarah does

do you know the difference between the demonic announcer and Samanthas Demonic voice? or SMG's voice for that matter? they are completely different, this isnt being a troll as ive heard it 3 times now, and ive been playing Zombies since NDU on World @ War!, im not some retard who only discovered zombies when Black Ops was released.

so kindly stfu with your misguided assumptions.

Thank you dont come again