My Theory between Five and ascension

TheZword

as you know five and ascension take place at the same time, now we all thought five had no real story until there was a link in ascension on the red phones.

Now a question how the zombies in five get there?

Well heres what i noticed. 1. in ascension the russian soldiers are wearing same uniform in five and 2. the gersch device, if you look closely at a active gersch you can see these numbers (the same look as the ones in the red teleporter in five) and the characters quote things like where do they end up”

So my theory is, is that the team accidentally sent the zombies to five, also maybe gursch ment this to happen because of the cold war era

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a good theory, but the Zombies in Ascension and FIVE are totally different, the Ascension ones are Spetsnaz, Scientists and Cosmonauts, but the ones in FIVE are Military police, Office Staff and maybe CIA Agents...

yeah i thouht that its just the spetnaz and the military police look the same and its possible that when the spetnaz zombies transfered into Five they killed the people there and they became zombies too

No I really think they have survived for a long time in "FIVE" and now they are running low on ammo. You can hear Castro being downed, Kennedy getting his ass kicked (:D) and Nixon still killing zombies. You cant hear McNamara, because hes dead. That was only my opnion.

Wait.. ascension occurs years after five, the phones don't mean anything. I'm sure Five is linked to the story, because of the phone calls, but I'm thinking they're just recordings.

it cant be a recording because its the 1960s they would need a answering machine plus they ring and you answer them

No I really think they have survived for a long time in "FIVE" and now they are running low on ammo. You can hear Castro being downed, Kennedy getting his ass kicked (:D) and Nixon still killing zombies. You cant hear McNamara, because hes dead. That was only my opnion.

yeah thats probably true but but what if the gersh was used in testing on a zombie before the heros arrived and it went to five and infected the humans there